Sort by: Date | Popularity

WOW Fitness Complaints & Reviews

WOW Fitness / Contract Cancelation

Sa
Sep 27, 2014

THIS PLACE IS A HUGE SCAM! I have been trying to cancel my membership for weeks now and it seems to be a never ending process! Walk in cancelation, over the phone cancelation, and multiple email cancelations!!! IT IS NEVER ENDING! They take a while to get back to you so they can keep stealing all your money! DO NOT BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

WOW Fitness - Connecticut, Glastonbury / Sex discrimination

In

I was wrongly accused by a female member of an action not made that led to my being terminated as a member. I was not given a copy of the complaint after having the police show and create a case number. I was not allowed to address the issue or confront my accuser. There was no attempt made to communicate any issue, misunderstanding or redress the matter. As a result one of my best friends, my brother and myself no longer are able to wrok out at the gym. Further, we lost $$$ associated with the dues, initiation dues were not pro-rated and returned to us. Additionally, the facility, WOW Fitness had the audacity to bill me for the month I was not allowed to enter the facilities.