Sort by: Date | Popularity

TLG GREATFUN Complaints & Reviews

TLG GREATFUN - Florida / Took 12.99 a month for a year

I just checked my bank statement and seen a charge on there for 12.99. I went back as far as last Nov, 2008 and was charged. I called my bank who gave me this 1-866-584-2461 number. I called and she said Oh when you went online to AISonline.com you gave us permission to charge you. I said for what? She said, "Oh we have wonderful coupons." I said to her coupons? you just telling me about this after a year? Why do I not have anything from you?"OH we attempted to send you a membership package last Novemeber. Yea right I told her I want my money back. Oh let me give you a supervisor. I got one...

TLG GREATFUN / unknown charge on my credit card

I had two $11.99 charges on my credit card statement from TLG Greatfun. I did not remember getting any material from them so I googled the company and found a host of complaints. I also found a 800 number to call to cancel, which I promptly did. The person I spoke to said the charge was generated through Priceline. I purchased airline tickets this summer. He also said I should have received $50 cash back. Never saw that either.

TLG GREATFUN - California, Frazier Park / withdrawing from my account

This TLG Great fun, has been taking money out of my bank account without my concent. I never singed up for anything and know they think they can withdraw whenever they feel like it. I signed up last month for lime wire with a triel period make up thing. gave my card info and TLG was on the same page. I want my money back! might of been small amounts like $9.99- $14.95, but when you don't have the money in ur account the bank charges you an extra $30.00 for an overdraft. I am filling a disspute and I will get the money back that they took out of my account and the money that I was overdrafted as well. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPED!!!

TLG GREATFUN - Indiana / fraud

Te

These people charged my Cap 1 account using a scam that I had cashed a check for $10 which joined their company. Bull, I never received the so call package in the mail never signed a $10 check and sure as h*** didn't give them my account #. I reported them to Cap 1 and disputed the charges. While on line with my credit card company I googled tlg great fun and behold I am not alone. So I will be getting a new card and fraud charges will be in place. How's that grab you "Jim"? the person who I spoke with at great fun this morning. See how much fun fraud is "Jim"

TLG GREATFUN - New York, Cortland / Credit Card Fraud

I googled and Wikipedia had this to say about this company. It went by a different name but this is the same one. "Numerous issues with this company have been reported. According to the Better Business Bureau, hundreds of issues have been reported by consumers for deceptive selling practices, unauthorized charges to consumers' credit cards, and failure to respond or resolve issues. Many of these complaints stem from the charges individuals found on their credit card statements. Consumers are told that it takes 28 days for a charge to be canceled or credited back, and even employees of the...

TLG GREATFUN - Connecticut, Norwalk 068503561 / Unauthorized Charge

I, too, was debited an unauthorized charge to my checking account for 12 dollars. I have never purchased any service from Trilegiant Corporation/Affinion Group. I receive product and service offers in the form of rebate checks. I am not cashing or depositing them to avoid high charges to my checking account. I am pursuing a refund, as I have NEVER purchased anything from them.