Sort by: Date | Popularity

The NooK Complaints & Reviews

The NooK / Service

Pn
Feb 15, 2016

We have been to Thailand last week between 6-14th February and visited Bangkok and Koh Samui. I am from Turkey . I traveled 9 hours for this holiday. I admire your Thailand as a country and a culture. Unfortunately our holiday has been ruined by The Nook Pratunam Hotel(the hotel name and contact below). We had a reservation at this hotel at 12-14th February. We arrived sort of late afternoon on 12th. There was a little boy and a lady I guess his mother on the reception. We hardly checked in because of language problems. Little boy helped us. When we entered the room we saw that it was not the...

The NooK - California, Exeter / Worst customer service possible

Fo
May 19, 2014

The Barnes and Noble Nook has the WORST customer service on the planet. You can get on their "chat" help line, but they disconnect you in the middle of the problem--for this problem I was just disconnected EIGHT (8) times in the middle of the discussion, and got the same rep (Myra) TWICE. I never got to disconnect--all the sessions timed out when they failed to respond. I could not get a supervisor (this is Monday, work hours), and the best the CSRs could come up with was "try again later." My Nook will only download for 2 seconds, then stops and you must re-initiate--meaning 50 or 60 taps to download about 10 ebooks. I couldn't be more disguested and will NEVER do business with B&N again.