Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sweeper Tech Equipment Co Complaints & Reviews

Sweeper Tech Equipment Co - California, Manteca / sweeper tech rc3020 forklift another hour fraud

Go

Wish I had read this website before doing business with " Sweeper Tech " AKA Scott Beadles. Ripped off for $3300. Same story on the same equipment - supposedly a 1900 hour RC3020 with a battery in warranty and charger. Got a 10, 000 Hour run out (most likely from Costco) 3020 that had been just painted (poorly), no battery warranty, worn out controls, worn out brake actuator, and non operational charger. Invoice clearly states the hours, warranty and charger, but none of those were actually delivered. We had to chase him to even get the lift delivered, and got stories for a solid week about...

Sweeper Tech Equipment Co - California, Modesto / Bait and Switch

On August 1, 2009, I had paid in full for a Tennant 8300 sweeper, and according to Scott, this machine was manufactured in 2005, looks and feels like new, everything was adjusted, and it works perfectly, and he added that I will not be disappointed, in his e-mail to me. Finally after 39 days later, and with countless number of phone calls and messages, I finally received the wrong machine, Tennant Model 7100, which was equivalent to pile of metal junk. I tried to reach him four times, on an emergency basis, while the delivery truck was at my place to try to get an explanation as to why I am...

Sweeper Tech Equipment Co / Hour meter fraud

We

We ordered a used Crown RC30 forklift which Scott said had 1614 hours on the hour meter. I then called to get the forklift serial number, and the Crown dealer said the lift has 9603 hours on it a week before when it was in for service. Somehow, the hour meter changed from 9603 to 1614 hours in a week. I called Scott and tried to cancel the order, but they would not refund my $500.00 deposit, and denied the hour meter fraud. Scott then said he held the forklift in question for me because of our $500.00 deposit, and because they could not sell it while it was being held, they would take my money and not refund it.