Sort by: Date | Popularity

SB Savings2go Complaints & Reviews

SB Savings2go - California, Canyon Country / Unauthorized credit card charge

Rc

A monthly charge of $14.95 paid to "SB Savings2go" has been appearing on our bank statement, apparently for at least a year. Last October my wife and I realized that neither one of us knew what this was for. I called Savings2go for information and learned that it was something we definitely never wanted. I requested a cancellation and thought it was taken care of but the charge appeared again on our November statement. There wasn't enough in our account to cover this charge but the bank paid it and billed us for $14.95 plus $100.00 for overdraft cash advance. We have lost a total of at least $279 to what seems to me to be fraud.

SB Savings2go - Texas / Charge on VISA not authorized

Ra

They have been charging my credit card since Mar, 2009, $14.95. I have no idea what this charge is about. I did not notices it until I started checking my VISA for tax purposes.

SB Savings2go - Ohio, Mansfield / unauthorized charges on credit card account

Ke

Apparently this is also one of the internet scam to charge so called membership fee on credit card accounts and they offer savings on purchases made on internet. I have not authorized any charge on my credit card but they got the informations when I purchased on internet. Some internet marketers are allowing this pratice for what ever the reason. I am going to stop an internet purchase but also try to find out which internet marketers are allowing this and will put there names on this page as many as I can.