OdorXit Products Complaints & Reviews

OdorXit ProductsNo money, delivery of the order and seller stopped to communicate

Don’t buy from the company OdorXit Products. I bought some stuff from this awful company. The seller is real thief, so don’t buy from her. He took my money and promised to deliver my order ASAP. After that I provided my address, card info and personal info as well. But the seller fooled me and hasn’t delivered my stuff. As well as he didn’t react to my emails and messages. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

OdorXit Products — Freakin scammers

I purchased some products from this company and paid them upfront using online billing on their website. Once...