Sort by: Date | Popularity

Right Turn Construction Complaints & Reviews

Right Turn Construction - Washington, Vancouver / Cold calling

Th
ThomasBecker on Sep 8, 2016

They called me twice on the afternoon of September 6, 2016, requesting to make an appointment to come to my home in SE Portland in order to give me estimates for work that I told them upfront I wouldn't be having done until at least May 2017. Phone Number: 1-360-823-0604

Right Turn Construction - Washington, Vancouver / Sales call

Ra
Raynebow on Jun 22, 2015

Was cold-called though our number is on the Do Not Call list. Woman knew my name and wanted to confirm my street address. I refused to confirm or deny fairly private info like that to someone I don't know nor had been invited to call. She got huffy and repeated who she was. "I said, I'm ...! with...!" I told her that didn't help, I don't know who the hell Right Turn Construction is! She said they do remodeling construction work. I asked then if she was trying to sell me something (Again, I'm on the DO NOT CALL list!!) and she said, "No." I waited, and she hung up. Why else would she call if not to acquire my business?

Right Turn Construction - Washington, Vancouver / Illegal Cold Calls

Jo
JonnyB on Jun 20, 2013

Company employs a person to sit and make cold calls via phone book looking for miscellaneous work without checking the National Do Not Call list nor any local do not call list, in both Oregon and Washington. A co-owner has confirmed this, as well as a prior salesman. They will attempt to get someone into your house to write up a contract for finish work. They do n o t employ finish carpenters of any kind, they are roofers by trade. The management will n o t return calls about bad service, they will n o t send a manager to the scene. Company owners will threaten homeowners with liens if/when homeowners complain about service. Work is not up to industry standards.