Sort by: Date | Popularity

Recession Proof USA Complaints & Reviews

Recession Proof USA - Arizona, Phoenix / Daniel Brunson, Kyle, Mark Tonya, Rick Stone

Je
Jerryr7 on Feb 9, 2011

This is an update of my problem with this company. If you hear from them, hang up immediately. They take your money for an "affiliate marketing" scheme, but the "back office" of your website doesn't work, and you never see any profit. I don't believe that any 3rd party is being paid to advertise my site, and in my opinion, from the evidence I see, from my own case and others, this is a PONZI SCHEME. They will not give you any estimation of when you'll be in profit, after they get your money. I've lost $5, 495.00, and I know someone who's lost many thousands more. Do not deal with these people. They're crooked through and through.

Recession Proof USA / Stop feeding this fat slob

Another ad from FATSO Calling All Coaches & Reloaders!!! 25 Fresh Pieces of Paper weekly!!! posted: October 8, 2010, 02:46 PM Reply: marketingmaster.dan@gmail.com Coaches Listen Up this is No ###!!! I have a beautiful N. Phoenix Office That currently Produces Up to 60 Fresh a Week... We are currently falling a little behind so that means you will be walking into a lead storm!!! You will write huge money... And once back to normal You will get an average of 20-30 Fresh Paper per Week ATLEAST!!! I am dead serious about this ad come talk to my other Loaders ask to see there stubs They make 10k...

Recession Proof USA / Too fat wanna b rapper

here is one of dick liquors ads for workers: Clozers Wanted (MUST READ) Affiliate web mall easy sale (N. Phx 31stAve & Peoria) posted: August 28, 2010, 11:41 AM Reply: click here Come earn a legitimate $2, 000 + weekly... Our top closers did last week... Aren't you better than them?... Come rock it at a real company... Been in business... Checks cash every week!!! The board speaks louder than words!!! So come take a look at it... Come jump in our rotation and get tape after tape... Come prove your talent and work your way to the back end!!! Im sure we have all been to these call...

Recession Proof USA - Arizona, Phoenix 85029 / Dan Brunson, Tonya Keith, Kyle, Mark

Je

Promises made on their home page, http://www.recessionproofusa.biz/ are not kept: "Our system is designed to supply you with your own sites where you can earn commissions from leading e-commerce companies within only a few days." Not true. I signed up (electronically) and paid $5, 495.00, and have nothing to show for it, not even an estimate or range of earnings I can expect, though I asked for that over and over. The $5, 000 was withdrawn from my checking by them on 9/20/2010. They do create a website, with links to Amazon.com, Sony, GoDaddy.com, and Full Tilt Poker. There is text on "View...

Recession Proof USA - Arizona, Phoenix / Fraud

Nick Johnson was the scammer's name. The 10410 n. 31st ave #406 is their actual physical address. Get on a plane and go visit them. Take out this ###. I plan a visit over the next month to this location. The owner's names are Philip Smith and Daniel Brunson. Nick works for this ###.

Recession Proof USA - Arizona, Phoenix / SCAM

I talked with a guy named Nick? as he was supposed to be my advertising coach. He basically guaranteed me that I would make 3-4 times my money in 3-4 weeks. He was going to get me buyer leads that the company would close for me. Well it has been 2 months and I made $50. That might sound OK, at least I made money. But I spent 8000 with these idiots. They never return my emails or phone calls. I checked the name of the business with the AZ corportation commisssion and found the owners names are Daniel Brunson and Phillip Smith. Please email me if you have been scammed by these b3stards. I will be going to the BBB and the attorney generals.