Sort by: Date | Popularity

Reader's Direct Complaints & Reviews

Reader's Direct - Florida, Boca Raton / Canceling agreement

I subscribed to it over the phone back in november, I submitted the form they sent me in the mail that said if you would like to cancel your subscription please do so within 3 days. I sent it in and it was returned back to me, i do not remember why. so I called the number and tried to cancel over the phone because I didn't have the money plus they seemed fishy and they said "because we make a financial commitments we ask that you honor your agreement to your subscription" so they offered to defer my payments for two months so i just said yes. Well I started noticing that i was getting...

Reader's Direct - Florida, Boca Raton / Cancellation

These people will try and take 79.00 a month from your credit card for 13 payments for magazines. They tricked my father and my fiance into to believing they were getting them for free. With my fiance they already had her card information. So I would guess their buying card info from a 2nd party. So always be careful who you give your card info too. They will try and tell you that you can't cancel. I simply told them that I would charge them with "fraud" if they didn't put the money back immediatally. They are a fraud. So beware.