Sort by: Date | Popularity

professional courier Complaints & Reviews

professional courier / Delay in Delivery of Courier ..My Courier Details : NGL8643152 Courier x

Th
Feb 16, 2013

Worst Service .. we will file a Case Against Professional Courier at Consumer Court .Reg Irresponsible Reply and Delay in Delivery of Courier ..My Courier Details : NGL8643152 Dear Sir, On 27th my relatives had sent a Marriage Inviation to my Address, the marriage date is on 1-feb-13 and we did not get the invitation till 02-feb-13.When we went to sent a courier to chennai to your Thantanchavady Professional Courier, they showed me the invitation and told that there is no person to dispatch this inviation. I had asked them what date is today, they replied that its 02-feb-13.I asked them thi...

professional courier / This is day light cheating

Th

We had sent a courier of 4 kgs parcel to Goa through PROFESSIONAL COURIER and had spoken to Santosh who is working at Professional courier, Jayanagar Branch, Bangalore and he had told me that the cost would be Rs. 50 per kg on credit and that turns up to Rs. 200 for 4 kgs. On this basis, i sent the parcel and now the bill has turned up with Rs. 400 and he has no proper explanation to satisfy me. I have no other go but to pay the bill. The same situation should not arise with other people. This is day light cheating which i think this complaint of mine will bring a check on this.

professional courier / Delivery of Courier

Ra

From : K.Ravi Raju Nanded-Maharastra, India 9970172842 Dear Sir / All Sub:Service of Professional Couriers. I have sent a courier to Pune on 16th June'10 from Nanded.Till 23rd the courier has not been delivered to the destination. Even after repeated calls to Nanded Professional Courier, daily they are telling that the courier will be deliver today, this is happening from 17th of June .And till now (23rd june'10) the same has not been delivered. By the name, they are "Professional" but it is very true that their service is very "Un-Professional" So this is requested to all that...

professional courier / regarding the parcel delivery

Bh

My brother was sended the courier date on 05/03/2010 Friday from Honnali, Davnagere (dist) to Bharath Raju B R, kamalanagar, Bangalore-560079. I expected delivery 06/03/2010 but i get a telephone call (08023190278) from Bangalore courier office on 08/03/2010 evening telling like that 'sir this parcel is gone wrong adders and came back here so what to do sir' so that i told its ok some time its happening no problem but its already late. so, you send the parcel to my office address and waited to date 10/03/2010. Till that i not yet received the parcel. today date 10/03/2010 i called...

professional courier / Not Delivered At time

Su

Sir, Yesterday (13-01-10)my brother posted me a important document in professional courier (1360004532)today (14-01-10) i'm tracing this courier (erode, Tamilnadu)from morning 11 am i can't get my courier up to 3.30 pm, when i contacted the manager i can't get proper answer he simply told me, we have time to deliver upto 6'o clock, pls kindly do the necessary actions. regards suganandan 9841137099

professional courier / missing items from the parcel

Sh

I was sent a mp3 player by proffessional courier from madurai to chennai IXM1701889 but when I received the courier the mp3 player and the headset was missing . The only items left behind in the parcel was the installation cd and the usb connector. When i made an inquiry all they say is please file a complaint which I have in the branch office.I hope necessary actions will be taken immediately.

professional courier / Courier not delivered

Ma

I booked a courier with Professional Courier services from Bangalore on the date 21-09-2009 it is not delivered to the 25-09-2009. while booking they used to said it will reach within 3 days . This my second experience with Professional couriers it has taken 14 days to reach from Bangalore to Chandigarh. the 14 th day the courier guy simply hand over the document to the security and ran away. to whom we need contact for this type of services ?

professional courier / they r just thief...dont have any other words for them

Kr

Hi, I have send a gift pack worth Rs 1500/- via professional courier from pune. (S T Nagar). It was supposed to reach the destination (Noida) after 2 days. However it reached after 5 days and that too half. My packet seal was broken and they have packed it in their own way. From the packet one of the gift worth Rs 1000/- was missing. They couriered only the rest ... so that i cant even make a fair compaint. They r just thieves...NO ONE SHOULD BELIEVE ON THIS SERVICE. I was ditched. SO dear readers please go for any other alternative in your area BUT NOT THIS.