Sort by: Date | Popularity

Poputees.com Complaints & Reviews

Poputees.com - Missouri / Service

Gm
Dec 05, 2011

We placed an order for 4 tshirts and payed for priority shipping (2-5 days per the website) since this was for a group Halloween costume. The order didn't ship until 7 days later (after we sent multiple emails asking when the shirts would ship)., We did not receive the order until 5 days after that. This is a total of 9 business days and 12 full days after placing the order. Unfortunately the tshirts were needed for a specific event and the shirts didn't arrive in time. We attempted to submit a return through the website only to find the returns and contact pages on the website...

Poputees.com / Money taken via paypal - no merchandise

Ju
Sep 01, 2011

On August 17, 2011 I ordered two (2) t-shirts from poputees.com and paid with paypal. I received a "Confirmation of order" email but never a shipping email. As of August 31, 2011, I have emailed [protected]@gmail.com 4 times and tried to contact them via their website. Their website no longer has contact information. (Go figure since they obviously are not legit) I have opened a complaint with paypal as well.

Poputees.com / No shirt

Ka
Aug 25, 2011

I ordered a shirt from the site and paid $7.99 for what the site claimed at 2-3 day shipping. I paid for the extra shipping thinking it would arrive in time for Christmas. I received a confirmation right after I made the purchase and they sure did charge my card right away but never a shipment confirmation. It has been almost 2 weeks now and havnt received my shirt. I contacted the company three times and no response. I just want my money back!

Poputees.com / The money came out of my account, no tshirt

Na
May 11, 2011

I purchased 2 tshirts online on 2-9-11, website FAQ says they ship out next day. Nothing happened, contacted them multiple times via email, nothing. The money came out of my account, no tshirt, the number associated on my cc statement is [protected], no one answers, just leave a message, they will not call you back. They seem legitimate upon first glance, but no telephone customer support, just an email that they never respond to. Never purchase from these losers, they are not reputible. They are thieves. They have a facebook page also.