Sort by: Date | Popularity

Phoenix Remanufactured Transmissions Complaints & Reviews

Phoenix Remanufactured Transmissions - Arizona, Phoenix / Will not refund my core charge

Jo

I purchased a rebuilt transmission from this company on January 8, 2007. I paid for this purchase with my VISA card. It included a $350 core charge. Although they said the transmission would arrive in 3-5 days, the transmission didn't arrive until January 22, 2007. Although I could have installed this myself, in order to keep the 48 month warranty I paid $475 for, I had to have the transmission installed by a professional shop. I did so, and got my truck out of the shop on January 25. That day, I sent the core back to them. To date, I have not received my core charge refund. I have had...

Phoenix Remanufactured Transmissions - Arizona, Phoenix / Bad product and REALLY bad customer service

Ma

I've been stuck in a PRT nightmare since Feb. 6, 2017! It took two BBB complaints to get the owner to respond!!! The owner, Frank Kuperman, did not return any of my phone calls or respond to my emails to resolve this matter. I shipped their junk tranny back to them April 23- after months of problem after problem with the unit...and sent him a friendly reminder that the bad unit had arrived and was in their hands now. The unit was supposed to be inspected the following week to determine if it was faulty due to their incompetence. Well, that turned out to be another lie told by this Kuperman...

Phoenix Remanufactured Transmissions / Will not refund my core

Va

Phoenix hard parts employs nothing but liars. They will not refund your core. They have told me on the phone for the last 4 months that everything was fine on my core and I should receive my check any time now. They will only let you leave messages for Sheila, the accountant, or Frank, the owner and neither will ever return a phone call. Not to mention the fact that they took 6 weeks to ship my transmission that was an in stock item and sent it with no bell housing or tail shaft when they told me it would have all the parts. These people are snakes and there is an especially hot place in *** designated for them.