Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pfaltzgraff Complaints & Reviews

Pfaltzgraff / Order not filled but charged

Ja
Aug 25, 2016

I ordered a plate set, serving dishes and a tray from the same set. I only received the serving pieces, but not the plate set. I was also overcharged by $14.30 for what they did send. When I called, I was told the order for the plates was cancelled. They never notified me of the cancellation nor could they say why the order was cancelled or why I was overcharged for what i did receive. SO now I have a set of serving pieces that don't match anything and no plates to eat from. And absolutely no HELP AT ALL from customer service. I will NEVER order Pfaltzgraff AGAIN.

Pfaltzgraff / Stay away from this product!

Va

I am writing this review to alert others to the problems I am having with the set of dishes I recently purchased. I chose Pfalzgradd because I loved the Napoli pattern. I have owned the set of dishes for 5 months now. I paid over $300.00 by the time I purchased service for 8 and various other pieces. Unfortunately the quality is so poor that they are full of chips already. I never experienced this with other sets that I have and some I have been using for over 15 years. The set already looks old. When I contacted Pfaltzgraff, I was given instructions on how to take care of my dishes. I do...