Sort by: Date | Popularity

Old Pueblo Traders Complaints & Reviews

Old Pueblo Traders / delivery

Sa
Sasha101 on Dec 18, 2018

This is a difficult company to interact with. After too much info, that is already verified on the menu before talking to a rep, the rep really cannot actually do anything. They can't expedite an order, even with increased payment, they can't cancel it, they can't connect you to a supervisor. Unusually bad service. Am sorry I ordered with them, so want to let people know to move on.

Old Pueblo Traders / Lousy customer service

Fr

On 6/1/09 I sent an order in for a nightshirt & a pair of slippers. They were each $19.99 plus S&H. I got 2 pair of slippers. I followed the instructions exactly for an exchange. I got a check for $13.56. I returned the check with a letter saying I did not want a check for $13.56 & if they didn't have the color nightshirt I wanted I would take any color. I have called, written & e-mailed. It is now 8/8/09 & all I have gotten from my 6/1/09 order is a pair of slippers. I can't see how they can promote themselves as a company who prides themselves on customer service because it's non-existent.

Old Pueblo Traders - Arizona / Shipping charges

Recently I returned an item that was misleading in it's advertising in an OPT catalog. When returning an item, you can pay for it yourself, or use the "convenient" and expensive OPT return label service. I chose to pay for it myself at half the cost. When the credit was issued by OPT, it was reduced by the amount of the return label service, when no shipping should have been deducted at all. In total, I paid $15.90 for an item that was returned.