Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nuance Complaints & Reviews

Nuance / Company has too many problems, so do their programs (Dragon NaturallySpeaking)

Ch
Apr 30, 2016

First, I have been using NaturallySpeaking for 6 years. Ever since an accident and I became a quadriplegic. I will just give you a simple list of problems with the software and the company: 1. This program does not work anywhere nearly as well as it shows on the commercial. If it was that accurate and work that well, I would have no complaints. 2. It seems like every version of Dragon gets worse and worse. To me the best version that I used is 12.5. Version 13 is not as accurate and just seems to wake up on its own. When you look down on your computer after talking with somebody you have a mumbled...

Nuance / upgrade scam

Dr

I had purchased naturally speaking preferred several years ago and also fell for the new and improved upgrade purchases 3 or 4 times. When I purchased the last upgrade to version 10, had it installed and trained I learned it would no longer function with my medical office software. This was never a problem before. Since electronic medical records are becoming almost a necessity Nuance decided adding the word "Medical" makes the same software worth $1500 instead of $200. I could have saved $200 and still had a functional computer transcription solution for my small medical practice if Nuance...

Nuance / Scam

Va

Watch out for their upgrade scam. I have Preferred Speaking 9 and bought Naturally Speaking 10. The have a $50 upgrade rebate. The box I bought did not have the same sku as the rebate. People had filed the rebate and we being denied. I called the company and they offered no explanation, just the wrong box. Try to find an eligible box and buy that said the rebate department. Do not expect your rebate from Nuance Naturally Speaking, it is a scam.