EuroDNS Complaints & Reviews

EuroDNSFinancial fraud

WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

EuroDNS is a domain registrar with their office headquartered in Luxembourg. They provide domain registration for .EU and other European domain names.

In April 2011, one of my domain names expired. Other domain registrars with whom I deal, provide a 30-day grace period during which to re-activate the domain. NOT EuroDNS. They want to charge €24.95 to "reactivate" the domain plus the renewal fee. I called the company to verify and was told that since there was already a credit to my account, to simply wire transfer the difference - which I did. Turns out that I was lied to. They deducted €12 from the amount that was transferred as their "fee". When I discovered this and that there was no way to fund the invoice from the remaining credit, I demanded a refund. They took another €11.50 fee for requesting the refund.

All told this company cost me more than €27 for providing absolutely no customer service. Their behavior is shameless.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Go
      gORAN sTATON May 08, 2012

SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD - AVOID THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY BY SOME WANT TO BE ENTREPRENEUR XAVIER BUCK - THEY TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY AND EARN INTEREST ON THEM! THIS COMPANY OR PEOPLE WORKING IN THE COMPANY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE DOING THIS KIND OF SHAMELESS BUSINESS - TOOK OVER 300 $$$ FOR PER-REGISTRATIONS, WHICH LATER WERE NOT MADE AVAILABLE EVEN AS WEBSITE CREDIT . THEY STEAL THE HONEST MONEY THAT PEOPLE EARN - THEY DELAY THE RENEWAL OF THE DOMAINS 45 DAYS, THEN WE FIND OUR DOMAINS ON DOMAIN AUCTIONS!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD - AVOID THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY ITS

• Ea
      eae123 Oct 27, 2011

Agree 100%! Transferred all my domains away from this outfit - the result - a lot LESS stress!

• Di
      diosj Oct 27, 2011

I had to pay 100 EUR (!!!) restore fee to EuroDNS to get back my company's domain, because it was impossible to make the renewal process in the EuroDNS's home page, and they ignored my letters to initiate the renewal process. When I was out of the "deadline", they sent me an e-mail to pay this... This was in January 2011.

Now my domain needs to renew again, and there is the same situation: they sent me an e-mail regarding the expiration on September, but now it is impossible to renew the domain, because somebody changed the domain's expiration date to 2012. I paid only 1 year last time, I have the invoice. So, I initiate the domain transfer now, fingers cross...

AVOID EuroDNS!!!

• Ef
      e-FedUp Aug 20, 2011

Luckily, I transferred my domains out of EuroDns in the nick of time. They have a BS transfer-out process, which goes like this:
      1. You start the "transfer" with EuroDNS, and the 5-day period begins
      2. Any time before, during, or after this 5-day period, you can submit your transfer request at the incoming registrar
      3. At the end of the 5-days, EuroDNS emails you the transfer codes for the domain(s)
      4. You plug the transfer codes into your account at the incoming registrar, at which time EuroDNS should instantly release the domains to the incoming registrar, but that is not always what happens. You may have to email them to remind them to release the domains (allow 2 days for them to reply to your request)

There's too much stress in most peoples' lives already, who needs the BS brought on by this terrible outfit. AVOID!

EuroDNSNo refund and wrong information

The company lets users register for domain names at a discount rate that have already been taken. When trying to work on the domain name it is found that it has already been registered in other peoples name. Then the eurodns.com does not respond to inquiries about refund and still after numerous phonecalls does nothing to settle the matter. Its totally a scam!!

Comment Guidelines

8 Responses
      • Te
        Tech101 Mar 26, 2011

100% agree. Had exactly the same experience with them recently. EuroDNS asked me for a deposit of 249 € and claimed they had a couple of URLs which was a total lie and then they REFUSED to refund. WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH EURODNS.

• Fo
        Fortis Mar 22, 2011

I agree. EuroDNS is just a bunch of crooks who stole me $150 as well. They claim they have the URL which is a lie and then they will NOT refund.

• Fo
        Fortis Mar 22, 2011

EURODNS has been cheating clients worldwide for many years. Here is how they work : they ask you to pay a deposit for a domain that has already been registered by someone else. When you demand a refund, they ask you to send an email, which they will never reply to (except by asking you for another email). Do not be enticed by their nice URL. EURODNS is actually a scam.

• Tf
        TFW Sep 11, 2010

Be glad you werent taken for more. My credit card info was stolen and used by eurodns.com in Luxembourg. I had never even heard of that group until my bank called me about the suspicious activity on my account.

• Eu
        eurodns victim Sep 30, 2009

I also registered a domain with euroDNS and they told me after a week that the domain is not available and charged me 11.5 EUR for a refound of 16.1, so they just robbed me. They are completly scammers.

• Da
        dan Apr 05, 2009

Registered domain with them, one day later they send me an e-mail back that they actually cannot register that domain name because its not compliant to the TLD policies (that were not listed on their website). One day later they also charge my card for this (although they could not register the domain name). Now they ask for a 10eur fee to send me back my money. FRAUD!

• Ka
        Karim Mostafa Oct 09, 2008

i have registered a domain with this company and i did not receive any password for my user name. However, the domain is parked with them so i can not access it and i wont get my passwords. I will be sueing this company.

• Al
        Alex Sep 11, 2008

They charge my card for 150 euro and never register domains for me.
        Now i cant take back my money.