Sort by: Date | Popularity

Network Agenda Complaints & Reviews

Network Agenda / Fraud - unauthorized charges to bank account

Je

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS GRANT CD ORDERING WEBSITE! IT IS A SCAM TO CLAIM ADDITIONAL CHARGES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT SINCE YOU ORDERED GRANT CD FROM THEM!! I had to look this company up online to try and understand this $9.95 charge to my bank account on 5/19/09, today. I got and was charged for what was to be free except for $4.95 charged earlier for federal grant finding CD (which had no indication of being connected to Network Agenda). I found on them on this website: networkagenda.com; that there is a connection. There lots of compaints when you type in this company name online. They charged me an...

Network Agenda - Texas / Unauthorized charges on my credit card

De

I received an unauthorized charge of $9.95 from Networkagenda.com on my credit card. I received a free copy of Network Agenda with my free copy of Grant Master Search software. I haven't used either copy of software and definitely didn't authorize for any charges to be placed on my card. I contacted the company using the phone number given beside the charges on my card (1-800-418-9320) and the charges were removed and my account was closed. Hopefully this will take care of the problem but I am a little skeptical.