Sort by: Date | Popularity

National Action Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

National Action Financial Services / Stay away from these crooks

Ho
Hobbler on Mar 28, 2011

I am receiving calls regarding an Express card I opened in 1999 and was in collections at one point; however I settled the debt with Express in 2003. I haven’t heard anything regarding this account in over 6 years since I paid it. Now NACF is calling me several times a day demanding money and yelling at me. This morning the man who called, Scott, literally started yelling at me calling me a “drain on the country, a deadbeat, and telling me there is “no excuse for me.” I advised him that I had paid the debt but do not have a record of it since I only keep my canceled...

National Action Financial Services - Kansas, Topeka / Constant harassing phone calls

I am constantly receiving phone calls regarding a debt of a friend. He lived in my home temporarily. National Action Financial Services will not inform us of what the supposed debt even is. Chris has checked his own credit report, which is totally free of any debt and has been for 2 years. This company and its representatives are rude, and very harassing. I am also reporting them to the better business bureau. The call I received this morning was from a Bruce Clough. I am sick and tired of these idiots calling for a debt that does not exist, and the person they are trying to reach doesn't...

National Action Financial Services / Rude service

Xa

This company has been calling me for 2 months with an automated system that will not let me talk to any one. I have to waste my minutes calling them back and when i do they are rude. The most recent time 06/08/2010 at 2:55pm I was called by them and immediatly called back to talk to someone. I told the person who answered the phone and then was transfered to a person that said he was a manager and did not give his name. I told him they had been calling me for 3 months and the calls needed to stop or I would sue. Then he said you need to shut up and listen because the adults are talking. I told...

National Action Financial Services - New York / Trying to collect Debt that doesn't exist

I am receiving calls regarding an Express card I opened in 1999 and was in collections at one point, however I settled the debt with Express in 2003. I haven't heard anything regarding this account in over 6 years since I paid it. Now NACF is calling me several times a day demanding money and yelling at me. This morning the man who called, Scott, literally started yelling at me calling me a "drain on the country, " a "deadbeat, " and telling me there is "no excuse for me." I advised him that I had paid the debt but do not have a record of it since I only keep my canceled checks for 6...

National Action Financial Services / Scam

Za

I owe NO money but they are trying to collect debt and are harrassing me! I am tired of the endless calls and needless harrassment. I will find a way to get their license, if they have one, revoked. They are clearly a scamming company trying to take advantage of people by getting them to give personal information and then stealing money and identities. Since I have to go to 100 words to satisfy this pissed off customer site, though there is nothing more to be said, I will continue to say that this company, National Action Financial Services is a SCAM!!

National Action Financial Services - Wisconsin, Janesville / Still contacting me even though I filed bankruptcy

I have filed for bankruptcy and listed them as a creditor. They are still calling me even though they are not supposed to. This is a direct violation of the bankruptcy laws.

National Action Financial Services - Texas, Plano / Blockbuster - Julie R Perozzi

Stop calling my house. The Michael & Julie Perozzie do not have this phone number any longer. It is a new phone number for us since August 1, 2008.

National Action Financial Services / Fraud and cheating

Du

This company is in blatant violation of the Federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. The first time I received a call from this company was on April 8, 2009 from a gentleman named Len Seiner, who left a voicemail with his phone number but no company name. He failed to state that he was from a collections agency, which is a violation of Federal regulation. In his second call on April 10, 2009, he finally admitted he was from a collections agency, but his credibility was already shot. I called him back on the same day, stating that all further correspondence will be via mail and that we will...

National Action Financial Services / They are constantly harassing me and I owe nothing

Va

They are constantly harassing me about a debt from 1996 on a vehicle that had been wreck but nalc had put there own insurance on my vehicle that I paid for every month and they vehicle was paid off after the accident now they say I owe like 20, 000 for a 9000 vehicle and when I asked her to send me any a copy of any paperwork she had she didn't have any. They were very rude and literally threatened me on the phone then hung up on me I am changing my phone number and I am contacting an attorney and suing them for harassment.

National Action Financial Services / Cons

Va

This company called my house looking for my mother/father in law who have never lived here. He played dumb as to how/why they called our number. When I asked what this was in relation to, he said "they saw something that could cause a potential problem and wanted to speak to them about it". So I said "oh I see they haven't done anything wrong you just want to make money off them". He said no you've got it wrong and you need to learn to be more polite and hung up on me! These companies should not be allowed to call people and con them if they have no true issues!

National Action Financial Services / Took on the wrong debt

Va

The company sent me a notice of an old old credit card debt that I had settled outside of court. Has called me the last 26 days regarding Hillco Receivables account and I sent a certified return receipt letter that I disputed the debt and requested an entire accounting of the debt. I have yet to receive it. I went through a debt resolution program in 2017-2017 to pay off my credit cards. The company, Hillco Receivables keeps turning over the account to agency after agency. This last agency, NAFS, has been calling day after day and it's getting old. I have paid my debt according to the settlement agreement, and have told them that.

National Action Financial Services / I hope they go to jail

Va

I received a letter from National Action Financial Services. They were trying to attempt to collect a debt that was not valid. In California if a debt is older than 4 years old, the debt is no longer valid and any attempt to collect the debt is considered fraud. I wrote them disputing the debt. Also, I wrote the California Attorney General about them. Asking them why they are allowing this fraudulent company from continuing to attempt to collect old debts. They also checked my credit with my written authorization. They are only allowed to check my credit with my authorization or with a valid reason to...

National Action Financial Services / Deceit

Va

This company has a message that you automatically give consent to have your call recorded. Based on my state law, it is illegal if you request before-hand that the call NOT be. I requested that the call not be recorded and was told "no...It will not be". After some banter, which included the agent "fishing" for info for which I did not embellish, including info that I was a student (which I am not!) I was told at the end of the conversation that the phone call HAD been recorded. I am so glad I got her name, direct phone number, both long distance and toll-free. Suffice to say, the FTC and my state Attorney General will be told about the incident.