Sort by: Date | Popularity

MyTimberlandShop.com Complaints & Reviews

MyTimberlandShop.com / Never received shoes

Yo
Mar 05, 2015

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from mytimberlandshop.com back in Dec. 23, 2014 and as of today March 5, 2015 I have yet to receive the merchandise or my money back. There is no telephone number to contact the company only a costumer service link. I have tried this link several times asking them to refund my money and the reply is always, will need 8 days... 8 days have way pass and still no refund. This is ridiculous and very unprofessional. I will advice everyone to NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am going to continue to blast this company all over the internet until I get my refund!!!

MyTimberlandShop.com / My order was still pending and seller only promised to send the order

N0
Dec 11, 2014

I ordered Timberland boots from the company WWW.MYTIMBERLANDSHOP.COM. I didn’t get any info from them, as well as the status of my order was still pending. I sent them several emails and asked about my order, but they told to wait and that’s all. I’m really sick of these fake promises and that nothing has been changed since that time. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?