Sort by: Date | Popularity

myfreecams.com Complaints & Reviews

myfreecams.com / Scam cam model

Ra
Apr 03, 2017

Hazel_jayxx or melmelxx_1 as she's known on skype. Since leaving mfc and getting a job at black orchid strip joint in york. This woman has #### on her regular's and screwing around with a fella's for cash like a dirty money #### she is. Taking people's money via bank transfer and doing one. Anyone in york see this #### bag give her a smack in the gob for me plz. Seeing as i fed her and here ####ing kid's with the money she took from me. And recieved nothing in return. All my love unclegerbil.

myfreecams.com / Scamming online models

Ji
Nov 28, 2014

The website consists of a large number of cyber models. while some are genuine and perform perfectly there are others that only cheat the customers. On two occasions I had such misfortune 1-On september 01 2014 I tipped on model on this site named "MissAilyn" for 100 tokens but instead of seeing a show she immediately turned her cam off and banned me from her chat room! Since then I wrote more than 10 emails to the administration of the site asking for a refund and solution but got no response. As it could be understood from the comments section in the models page on the...