MyFreeCams.comCam model - Ivy Grace

C Jan 21, 2021

A few years back, she stole 10k worth of tokens from me after I won a raffle she had then blocked me and told her members that I had threatened her. I confronted her about it when she phoned me to complain about me visiting her best friends room on MFC. She admitted to lying about me and later asked me to come back under a different username. She didn't want to admit to her room that she had lied to them (I didn't know it at the time but she was struggling with an addiction problem). I told her that changing my account wouldn't help because I had been a regular of hers for over 4 years. She wouldn't listen and insisted. I wanted something in return for my money so I agreed. All her members knew it was me and started questioning her so she banned me again. I called her out for lying again and she phoned me again, this time threatens to blackmail me with another women. She had my business address because she had sent me packages in the past. I thought about going after her legally but my lawyer talked me out of it. Basically she's a private contractor so you can't go after MFC. I had lots of proof of what she had done but ultimately it would have cost me more in time/money than it was worth. I hope that she has straightened up her life now but be careful. She was very greedy, selfish, dishonest, and manipulative. She would badmouth other models and members constantly but tell everyone that she was anti-drama. I had also contacted MFC to try and get some help but never got a response from them. Once they know your complaints have anything to do with money they just ignore you.

More MyFreeCams.com Complaints & Reviews

Anonymous316 Mar 03, 2021

When are you going to just get over it? I was there that night in October when she flat out lied about you threatening her. The only reason I know it was a lie was because of those texts you showed me and the fact that she started telling us how you two were friends then logged off. You got banned because you called her out for lying about having a headache, that was stupid. She isn’t going to ever do the right thing so just get over it and move on!