Murphy Oil Corporation Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

Murphy Oil Corporation / tobacco

Co
Jul 22, 2019

I was refused the purchase of cigarettes even though I am 19 years of age before December 31 2019 as stated in statue SECTION 6. Arkansas Code ยง [protected]) "(19)(A) "Minor" means a person who is under twenty-one (21) years of age. (B) "Minor" does not include a person who: (i) Is under twenty-one (21) years of age if the person presents a military identification card establishing that he or she is a member of the United States Armed Forces; or (ii) Has attained nineteen (19) years of age as of December 31, 2019;"

Murphy Oil Corporation / Water in diesel fuel

Is
Dec 06, 2011

I filled up with fuel / 16 gallons, drove approx 35 miles and the truck died and could not get it started. It had to be towed to dealership and they discovered there was water in the fuel. The fuel was saved in containers, I have all receipts, milage and info necessary. It contaminated the entire fuel system and all 8 injectors and fuel rails have to be replaced, at a cost of 8804.08. I filed a complaint with the customer service dept, filled out all the personal info for me and the mechanic filled out their service report form. They said they had 5 days to investigate the claim and would get...