Sort by: Date | Popularity

Luminous Brites Complaints & Reviews

Luminous Brites - California, Glendale / Unauthorized charges to checking account

Be

I did not agree to keep receiving this product and telephone calls and e-mails to cease shipments and charges to my account have been ineffective. My checking account has been charged $88.97 for approximately six months. Because these charges are unexpected, it has caused my account to be overdrawn several times and cost me hundreds of dollars in overdraft charges. I ordered an AuquaFresh free sample for tooth lightening product. I paid the shippling and handling fee of $4.99. I then began receiving additional monthly packages and, resulting in overdraft charges several times.

Luminous Brites / rip off people

Li

This message is for Lori Trout in Fl - I have no way to contact you - call your credit card company NOW. Send the packageback certified, return receipt. Those people who answer the phones there are like sweatshop workers low life uneducated slobs, and thieves now too. Please also contact the better business bureau in your state. They have a "C" rating which is not bad by them but if more and more complain like we should that would change. To this date, they still have not responded back to the better business bureau. I will NOT pay those losers.

Luminous Brites / scam

Lu

to all who have been scammed - i was able to access through the http:// listed below on the GreatCoolDeals.com website. Free Luminous Brites Tooth Whitening Trial Kit With Crest Toothbrush, Toothpaste and Floss Food/Beverages/Groceries Deals, Free Deals, Health Deals, No Purchase Required, Samples Add comments Due to many complains about people unable to cancel their trial, we have taken this offer off. Luminous Brites (http://www.luminousbrites.com) provides this trial and not GreatCoolDeals.com GreatCoolDeals.com is not affiliated with Luminous Brites in any way. Please contact Luminou...

Luminous Brites - Wisconsin, Jackson / luminous brites

Cancel, refund my account 89.99 and take me off of your mailing list. Do not send me anything else. This was never authorized to take 89.99 out of my account. Credit my account for this now. I called 866-360-1477 10-31-2008 and requested this charge 89.99 be removed from my account. They said it would be... I called 866-360-1477 11-7-2008 and requested this charge 89.99 be removed from my account. They said it would be... I called 866-360-1477 11-10-2008 and requested this charge 89.99 be removed from my account. They said it would be... I called 866-360-1477 11-14-2008 and requested thi...

Luminous Brites - California / Fraud

Li

I never knowingly authoritzed this company to charge my account $88.97 like they did, I truly never read the terms and conditions that I will in the future. These people at the 800 customer service line are rude ignorant people who do not care. I filed a dispute with my credit card company. Too bad we have companies like this since now I will no longer order on the internet from companies. I will stick with Amazon for everything.