Sort by: Date | Popularity

Laptopz.com Complaints & Reviews

Laptopz.com / fraud

Ri

So, I ordered the correct replacement battery for my laptop and received it in a semi timely manner...problem?? YES! It was not the correct replacement, not even close. After many emails (which they apparently only answer 1 per night at about 3am) and about 6 photos they wanted, they FINALLY gave me a return authorization and said once they receive the battery, they will send the correct one. Mysteriously, they "never received" the battery back that I sent Priority Mail (insured). I smell BS here, I don't know all of the particulars but I think they are scam artists. I'm glad I...

Laptopz.com - Connecticut, Norwalk / Dell laptop replacement charger

St

I just wanted to let you know about the laptop charger I bought from you in July...that how long it worked...it's overheating and the seal of the unit opened up...when connected to the laptop my touch pad is very inaccurate, so I have to unplug it to work correctly. Very unhappy with your product I wouldn't buy anything from this website.

Laptopz.com / Lost Shipment

Mo

Purchased LCD screen with shipping insurance. My item was misdelivered and lost by USPS. ScreenAid refused to file an insurance claim or refund my money even though the local USPS office verified the item was lost. I'm assuming they never purchased insurance on my shipment as they refuse to provide the insurance information to me. I have tried working with them for over a month and they continue to tell me my item has been delivered...which is amazing since our local USPS office never recieved it. Note we are in a very large office building with it's own post office.

Laptopz.com - New York, Brooklyn / Illegal products, fake guns

Eq

Stay away from screenaid, laptopz. com, gaingame. com, yallstore. com, yallstock. com, yall, ect... Recently ordered wii accecssory on the web thru gaingame. com, when I opened the box and saw a gun inside, it look very real, I could almost not able to tell the difference. And I email them back and they said they didn't ship the wrong item. I went to their both locations, found they were working at nights. There's no sign or store front, but there's a buzzer also there's drive way locking spot. All of their dot com names are running thru the main business name (Gaingame inc. ) registered in...