Sort by: Date | Popularity

King Surplus Complaints & Reviews

King Surplus - Texas, Del Rio / Credit Card Fraud

Kr

I purchased an aluminum table from them. They only use a shipping company called ITSFREIGHT. However, they don't tell you that when they get your freight payment, they turn around and give your credit card information to ITSFREIGHT. The table I purchased was completely damaged. ITSFREIGHT told me that since I purchased the table on ebay, they don't cover damages. King Surplus won't take responsibility, as they say it was the shipping company, even though the item was packaged wrong. A mess and I'm out almost $900. DON"T USE THEM OR YOU'L END UP LIKE ME.

King Surplus - Texas, Del Rio / Non - Payment - Liars

Tc

This company is a complete fraud. Do not do business with them. King Surplus will not pay you. They are a bunch of liars and will not return your phone calls. Terrible, terrible company.

King Surplus / Resell check

Th

I brought the Baler (MAREN MODEL 72 HORIZONTAL SEMI-AUTOMATIC BALER) from Robin King on 02/05/07. After a couple of month storage in his warehouse, I did not need it anymore so I ask him to resell it for me. Finally the Baler was sold at the end of September 2008. Until today, I did get any of the money. I try calling and e-mailing him but no Answer.