King SurplusNon - Payment - Liars

T

This company is a complete fraud. Do not do business with them. King Surplus will not pay you. They are a bunch of liars and will not return your phone calls. Terrible, terrible company.

More King Surplus Complaints & Reviews

• Tc
    tc3545 Aug 11, 2009

If you want your product don't do business with King Surplus. Fraudulent. Scam Artist. They won't pickup your phone call or call you back after they rip you off. Beware!!!

• Tc
    tc3545 Aug 11, 2009

King Surplus are a bunch of Liars!!!

• Da
    David Slatter Sep 01, 2009

Please send all details of you complaint to
    [email protected]

We will review the issus and try to resolve the issus.

• wegolookfan Jan 22, 2010

There is some great news regarding auction item fraud- a nationwide company with over 1, 500 agents launches February First. They will go, in person, to verify an auction item for you to make sure it is legitimate and they will even take the item to UPS or Fed Ex to ship it to you! The company is called Wegolook.com and here is a general description of them:

WeGoLook is an online service that provides visual confirmation and a personalized report, completed by a real person, to verify a prodcut, person, place or thing. WeGoLook customers will be better informed, avoid costly surprises, plus benefit from unbiased confirmation without having to travel.

It might be helpful to you and others to utilize their services before getting scammed- especially high-end auction items.

• Ta
    TAG Logistic Apr 15, 2011

These people do not pay...even if they send a check, the will stop payment on it. DO NIT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

Chris Wilkinson May 20, 2011

we agree!! We paid Robin King "Owner of King Surplus" A deposit for a boat we wanted! he keeped the deposit and told us the boat had be sold! No Refund was givin! Beware of the three Kings Roky King, Robin King and Avery King all three work at "KING SURPLUS" this company is a huge huge scam!! After talking to all three of these rude people you will understand!!! Also they make the company seem so big but it's a very small family ebay business!!! Please Beware!!

• Ki
    kingsurplus May 27, 2011

THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE! Chris if you are a real person contact Robin King directly (cell phone [protected] or email [email protected]) and if you gave us a deposit on a boat or anything at King Surplus that was previously sold we will not only give you an IMMEDIATE refund but I will go over an above to see that you are happy. *********For those of you reading this email who do not know us I'm speechless as to what to do in this situation. This is totally false, we have NEVER taken someones money and not provided them with the product. Personally I do not believe CHRIS WILKINSON IS A REAL PERSON. We have an extensive customer database with every sale since 1992 and there is no Chris Wilkinson in our customer or supplier databases. Additionally, this person does not know to much about our business... If they did they would know we are not an eBay business. We were founded in 1970 and have been around long before eBay, we do sell items on eBay but it is less than 3% of our business. We are a family business and now with our 4th generation entering into the business and we welcome anyone to come visit our 100, 000 sqft facility with more than 40, 000 items in liquidation... To us all of this is personal >>> not business as some say... This persons comments that Roky, Avery work at KSC lead us to believe this is some twisted personal vendetta against us. My daughter Avery is in nursing school to be an RN and does not work in the business. And as for their statements about my son whose name is pronounced Rocky, only close friends or exemployees know that we spell his name ROKY! He is a full time university student but does help us part time. But more than anything, Roky is the finest young man I have ever met, not just because he is my son. There has only been one other man I have ever know that is as fine a man as Roky and that was my father Roger King who founded King Surplus in 1970... So for those of you who don't know us please don't believe a word of what this person is saying. Thanks Robin King

• Co
    Coc Moreno Jan 21, 2016

Been doing business with King Surplus for years I have no complaints Thanks Roky King and King Surplus

• St
    steal123 Jan 28, 2016

Regrettably, my company made a purchase from these folks. We attempted to purchase via eBay, so that we would be protected. Remarkably, the item had been sold, but they contacted us directly to say they had an identical one not on eBay. A dispute arose and it ended up being easier to just write off the money. The owners and their workers (family) would not answer or return calls and email. Instead of trashing them for being dishonest, I'll just warn others to protect themselves if they want to purchase from this flea market.

• Ki
    kingsurplus Oct 12, 2016

This is Robin King owner of KSC. I'm not sure who this person is or the situation so I can't address the facts. I will address the truth which is:
    1. We have been in business & industrial surplus over 46 years with over 100, 000 square feet of industrial surplus. We are not a flea market.
    2. We are a family business with 3 generations in the business. Please see our eBay store and facebook for photos of our family
    3. We are not dishonest, actually quite the opposite. Please take a moment to look at our eBay feedback (http://stores.ebay.com/King-Surplus?_rdc=1) and you will see that we have been selling on eBay since 2003 and over that time have sold more than $10MM on eBay. AND, if you look closely, you will also see that our feedback is not only 100% positive but we have PERFECT 5 STARS in every area which is very hard to accomplish.
    4. We are not only a POWER SELLER but we are a TOP RATES SELLER PLUS. Our eBay rep tells us that puts us in the top 1/2 of 1% of all eBay sellers.
    5. Contrary to your comments we do return all our phone calls and we reply to all our emails and we do so promptly.

If you are a real person feel free to contact me directly by email or call me.

Robin King