Sort by: Date | Popularity

Insiders Betting Digest Complaints & Reviews

Insiders Betting Digest / unwanted magazine

Ka

Interesting... A few hours ago, I posted a comment on how to remove one's name from their mailing list - and saw another comment with similar instructions - and now they are both gone. Anyway, I googled around and found that the parent company is BetUs.com. I found the "contact us" and emailed customer service. They responded within 24 hours and assured me my name would be removed. The address is: [email protected] 1-800-620-1905

Insiders Betting Digest / Did not order anything

Aj

I have no idea where this company is located as I need to tell them not to send any more of these unsolicited magazines. The Contact Us email is not valid and there is no address. Anyone have an ideas, Thanks!

Insiders Betting Digest / No way to get removed from mailing list

Ka

I do not wish to receive this type of mail. I also received a magazine from BetUs.com, but they have a phone number to call to be removed from their mailing list. (Which hasn't worked so far - I've called twice.) The Insiders Betting digest has no phone number, no mailing address, and their website has no contact information. Their postal permit is Waseca. MN Permit #151. I hope you can stop them from mailing to persons who are offended by this type of material. Thanks, Kay Cummings Shell, Wyoming