Insiders Betting DigestNo way to get removed from mailing list

K

I do not wish to receive this type of mail. I also received a magazine from BetUs.com, but they have a phone number to call to be removed from their mailing list. (Which hasn't worked so far - I've called twice.) The Insiders Betting digest has no phone number, no mailing address, and their website has no contact information. Their postal permit is Waseca. MN Permit #151.

I hope you can stop them from mailing to persons who are offended by this type of material.

Thanks,
Kay Cummings
Shell, Wyoming

• Er
    ericllewis Aug 12, 2009

Is it the 2009 football edition of insiders betting digest? How did you receive it already? I haven't got mine. How bout sending a copy to me? 13152 Hwy 55 Boise, Id 83714

• Co
    Constantine Jul 28, 2009

I have recived two copies of the Insiders Betting Digest. Nor I or anyone in my family have subscribed to theis publication. I have tried to go to the website to get a contact number to investigate this myself but email contact is not valid. There is no phone number to call either. The price of this publication in $7.95 us dollars and I am curious how this is being paid for.

• Fa
    fatcatnip Dec 09, 2008

I've been getting their mailings for years. I just submitted a fraud complaint and hope that a few others will too

There is a category of unwanted mail, so it seems like the right place to start. I am puzzled as to where they get my address because they've followed me around for years and I seem to get catalogs very shortly after I move. I always check with each company I update my address with to make sure that my info isn't shared.

• Ke
    Ken Chicky Nov 15, 2008

You've made a mistake on page 26..Houston Texans NFL 2008 schedule...you have them listed for a Bye week in week 2..when in reality it is week 8...you also have Houston playing Cincinnati on Nov. 9 when in reality they played Baltimore an lost...

Sandra Nov 04, 2008

Your husband probably ordered it without your knowledge of him doing so.

• Wa
    Wally Williams Oct 31, 2008

I am also receiving regular mailings from them and BetUS.com. I did not request these mailings, and I have never wagered on sports (or anything else). I called them 6 times requesting they stop sending their advertisements and betting guides, asking that they remove me from their mailing list/database. Each time the phone representative cuts me off and forwards the call to a voicemail service. The outgoing message says to leave your name and address and you will be removed; this is a lie. I also left my name and address with a phone representative who said he had removed me from their database. Three months later, I am still receiving unsolicited mail. I have no idea how they got my name and address, as I removed myself from every direct mail list (and renew my opt-out every 5 years as per the terms of the do-not-mail lists).

The USPS advised me that the best way to handle it is to file a Mail Fraud form with USPS and report the company. If enough complaints are filed, they will be fined and/or their bulk mail permit will revoked until valid opt-out procedures are followed. The Mail Fraud form is available at USPS.com.

jan Sep 26, 2008

i think this is the company that is publishing the insiders betting digest.
    CHALK gaming

• Lu
    Lucia Ploskey Sep 26, 2008

NOTE: There are two such magazines so far: INSIDERS BETTING DIGEST and BET US.com.

• Lu
    Lucia Ploskey Sep 26, 2008

I have been receiving an unwanted betting magazine ever since I signed one of my sons up for AYSO Soccer. As there seems to be no telephone number or address through which to contact them, I don't know of a way to cancel the unwanted mailing. (I even tried CatalogChoice.com; they weren't listed.) Please advise.

Max Witherspoon Sep 23, 2008

Did not order or desire this magazine. Stop mailings now. Take my name off of any list you may have shared it with. Do not share my name or info with any one else.

• Ri
    Richard Reese Sep 15, 2008

We have been receiving this magazine ever since my grandson asked us for a donation for the ESPN Magazine a few years ago. We could never see an
    address or phone number to stop the magazine so I have gotten into this website and want to file a complaint so we can stop this from coming to our house. We do not gamble and do not want this to come to our address. Thank you for your help.

• Ra
    Rayford Pendergrass Sep 13, 2008

I never asked for nor do I want this crap in my mailbox., Rayford Pendergrass

• Su
    Sucifer Sep 01, 2008

I looked on networlsolutions.com and found their website regeisteered to this email and address. Good luck!

Organization: Oversee Research and Development, LLC

rescue

Complaint Rating:
    His exultancy
    High court of pakistan.
    my name is gulzar begum and settled in Canada with my family from dec.2004. and never visited to pakistan till to date.i am owner of the house # 6186 sector X defance lahore cantt.pakistan.i rented my house in feb.2007 to feb.2008 through the unity estate defance real estate for the period of one year contrect.but the party discontinued to paying me the rent from oct.2007..latter on we came to know that these people belongs to a criminal and terrorists group called QABZA GROUP.i tried my best to settle down the matter but they begained to thereding, harasing.and black mailing me. they tried to kill my husband when he went pakistan to vacant the house. my husband tried to lodge the fir of the incident in samalee police station sader lahore but police received his application but did not lodge the fir due to the bribil(riswwat) from the other side.but my husband was successful to lorded fir #98 in defance police station in the facts of thrift of the value able goods from my house due to there QABZA.in the result police caught one person UMRAN YAQUB who is in jail and his all bails have been canceled from the respected courts I.e high court. while the other person SARFARAZ AHMED is still out of the reach of the police and declared (ISHATARI )by the police. my husband holding my power of attorney filed the case in cantonment board sadder Lahore angist this QABZA group for the recovery of the rent and position of the house. where there the judases person who is rent controller of cantonment board mr UMRAN GULZAR is proceedings the case from last 9 months. but unfortunately mr.umran gulzar and his reader daweed both have been bribed(RESWWAT) by the QABZA GROUP.they them self are advising to the QABZA group how to dilly the case. that's the reason he is not writing his jujment or decision until now. the reader is demanding the bribe(reswwat) from us for quick dession.they are giving them unbelievable favor to make a fake documents to dilly the case. there for I request you to please take a NOTICE of the facts and examine the case personly.and ACTS AS' EYES AND EARS'
    TO IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY MAY CONDUCTED JUDICIOUSLY, PROMPTLY AND IMPARTIALLY FOR APPROPRIATE ACTION.

there fore i beg you to help me to get rid of this QABZA from my house immidiately..your this act will be really appreciated.
    I PRAY TO ALLAH TO PROVIDE US THE STRENGTH, GUIDANCE AND RESOLVE TO PERFORM OUR DUTIES IN THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR NATION.
    we are waiting of your action. and reply.
    thanks
    regards
    Gulzar begum wo muzaffar mahmood raja
    13080-72 ave
    surrey.b.c.v3w2n2
    canada
    phone # +[protected].
    e-mail. [email protected]

• De
    deligiannides Aug 30, 2008

please take me off your mailing list

• Na
    Nanette Lawing Aug 30, 2008

Do not know how this website got my name or email and wish to be removed as soon as possible.

• Sh
    SHERAE Aug 30, 2008

I too have just received two magazines from the "Insiders Betting Digest". I don't know how they received my name and address-not comfortable with that, especially after being a fraud victim. There is no contact information for this so called company-If anyone has any solutions...

• Ne
    Nedra Sneed Aug 29, 2008

There is no address or phone to contact to be removed from mailing list. I am sick of receiving this piece of crapand want to stop receiving it. How do I go about it since I cannot locate an address or phone no.?

• Ca
    Cathy Aug 29, 2008

Thanks for the Vitamin Water info. I registered a complaint with them as well as the US postal service. I need to find the info for DirectTV now to register a complaint with them.

• Di
    Dixie Aug 28, 2008

My husband and I are stell getting it. We don't read it, don't want it, can't seem to get rid of it. We will now write "REFUSED - RETURN TO SENDER" and see what the post office does with it.

• Pa
    Patricia Schlicker Aug 28, 2008

I received this magazine after my husband died. I have no use for this trash. I tried to write but the e mail came back un-accepted. Do they think we will pay for this garbage? Patricia

Noel Evans Aug 28, 2008

Received unsolicited magazine. No contact information to cancel.

• Do
    Douglas Klipfel Aug 27, 2008

Who are these people? There seems to be no way to reach them to stop the unsolicited magazine. There is no address, PO box, city phone and the web site is useless. Can the post office do anything about this?

Jarlath J. DeDario Aug 27, 2008

This magazine is coming to me without my consent and I want nothing to do with it. They have no phone number or mailing address. If you go to the "Letter from the editor" page, there is a "contact us: link. When I sent the email, it was returned as no such address.

• Ka
    Katbird Aug 27, 2008

I received the above magazine in the mail yesterday, August 26, 2008. I did not order nor do I wish to receive this magazine. The only contact is an invalid e-mail address. If anyone knows how to contact this company, please respond.

Jon Springs Aug 26, 2008

CR
    [protected]

• Wi
    William Aug 26, 2008

I also received this betting magazine (8/26/08) and I'm mad as HELL. How did they get my name and address? I agree with contacting the sponsors as our only hope of stopping this magazine. We have to all band together to have any power at all.

Kris R Aug 26, 2008

Ok, to complain to VitaminWater, call 1-877-GLACEAU [protected]), or go to their web site, http://www.glaceau.com/ and use the "contact us" to fill out a form to register your complaint.

Kris R Aug 26, 2008

Strike that URL for VitaminWater. It's not official. My bad. Let me find the correct one. Sorry!

Kris R Aug 26, 2008

I absolutely agree that going after the sponsors, the advertisers, is what will kill the magazine the quickest. There is an advertisement for VitaminWater on the back of the copy I received yesterday (8/25/08). Express your displeasure that they have sponsored this ill-behaved magazine. Here's a link to their suggestion box: http://vitaminwater.suggestionbox.com/

• Ic
    I Combs Aug 26, 2008

I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS MAGAZINE GOT MY ADDRESS BUT I WANT IT STOPPED COMING TO MY HOUSE. I DO NOT BET ON ANYTHING AND DON'T APPRECIATE THIS TRASH COMING TO ME. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

• Ha
    Harrell Scales Aug 26, 2008

magazine being delivered to my wife unsol. no one bought the mag. no address to stop delivery!!!

• Ri
    Rich Aug 25, 2008

I sent a complaint to the post office. They are wasting our time and they are also wasting paper and energy - an environmental concern.
    Normal magazines have ownership and contact information. Not this sleazy outfit!
    Perhaps we need to contact their legitimate advertisers, such as DirectTV.
    Note: I suspect many of their advertisers are illegal gambling sites.