Sort by: Date | Popularity

Indiatimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Indiatimes.com / Unable to access my email account

Ku
Jul 16, 2012

Sir, for last one month i will not able to access my e mail account on your website i.e. www.indiatimes.com . the problem is that i can open my e mail id, but mail inbox is not open . why i do not know do something as early as possible . thanking you inaniticipation. yours sincerely kuldeep kataria

Indiatimes.com / Very poor service and Product not yet delivered

Ds

I have placed an order on Indiatimes.com with ref no 112655495, but haven't received the item till after 3 weeks of waiting, when I call the courier company they are saying they will deliver today and they doesn't deliver everyday and says the following on the website, " Attempted Delivery - Delivery Rescheduled for Next Business Day " but they never attempted any deliver to my sisters house, what a pathetic service from a TATA Group of company as i am feeling very ashamed of a big company is doing this

Indiatimes.com / E-mail problems!

Br

I am very sorry to say that indiatimes.com 's email services are very very poor and last 8 days i contacted their customer care dept. But there is no feed back, what can i do i don't understand because all my sahre, bank statement and legal state comes on only indiatimes email a/c. Plz advise smb!

Indiatimes.com / Login pages not displayed

Ps

I had indiatimes account with e-mail address, [email protected] After login net is opening. But some unknown letters being seen on the page and above it is mentioned ,"due to server problem at main centre the pages are not opened". This situation is prevailing since three weeks. Indiatimes.com is not concentrating on itself, while minding about so many laxities in pubic life.

Indiatimes.com / Aware of the Indiatimes.com scam!

Si

I am writing this mail to inform you & through your site all the people out there of the troubles that I had on indiatimes.com shopping. I work out of India & was searching for a Valentine gift to send to my wife. On 11th Feb, I booked one of the Valentines gift orders through indiatimes.com shopping. (Vendor: Flora Online; Order No: 110520606). I promptly got a mail from indiatimes.com stating that my order had been placed & my credit card was promptly debited. On speaking with my wife on Valentine’s day & the next day found out that she did not order as yet. I sent them the first...

Indiatimes.com / Money not refunded

Ru

I placed an order for the book "The Last Mughal" at indiatimes.com on 10th October 2017 and paid the full amount Rs. 521.25 through HDFC Netbanking. The order no. was 110357024. The order was cancelled because the book was out of stock, and on 18th October the displayed Order Status changed to "Refunded." I have not yet received any refund. I can prove it because the amount should have been deposited in my HDFC Bank Account, but it has not yet been deposited. I emailed Indiatimes Customer Service 3 times regarding this, but they did not reply. I also called up the company many times and my...