Sort by: Date | Popularity

Incline Health Complaints & Reviews

Incline Health - Missouri, Saint Louis / Unauthorized charges

La

I ordered the free trial of Acai Fuel. MY credit card was charged $6.95. I canceled the account two days later after speaking with my co-worker who told me she ordered the trial offer and her card was charged $79.99 and informed me that it was a scam. Another few days went by and I figured let me call again to be sure my account was canceled and that I would not be billed. On my second call I found out that the first sales person never canceled my account even though I was given a cancellation number. On March 23, 2009 I was charged again $79.99 for the same product even though a second...

Incline Health / Extreme ordering circumstances

La

The company says they are giving you a trial product for 14 days; however, it takes 11 days to receive the item and once you try the product it is past the 14 days; and you get sick from it because it has 57mg of caffinee per pill, I believe, which is way too much; you cannot return the unused portion and receive your money back, as you know they have already charged your account the $80 for a 30 day supply of pills, because it is a trial offer. So what they are saying is that no matter what you cannot get your money back period! You are just stuck with the product and the charge!

Incline Health / Charged me $149.90 without my authorization

Ri

After purchasing a 30-day trial supply of an Acai Berry Dietary supplement at $7.95, the company charged me $149.90 for a continuing membership that was not mentioned in the pop-up window where the initial order of $7.95 was placed. I advise all similarly affected consumers to contact and file a complain with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at www.ftc.gov. This is an example of something that falls under the Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices law (enforced by the FTC). Additionally, I recommend filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) in St. Louis for this company. I've also contacted the State's Attorney General's Office where I reside.