Sort by: Date | Popularity

HitchFinder.com Complaints & Reviews

HitchFinder.com - Texas, Arlington / No Customer service

Gr

I placed 2 orders with this company- the first order showed up in a timely matter but the second order did not show up untill 40 days after the order was placed and was the completely wrong part number for the Car. The order form that cross references the vehicle type on the website is incorrect. I called numerous times and only once talked to a real person who was an answering service. If you call there number- they automatically put you on hold indefinately and if you try asking for help through the website they never respond.

HitchFinder.com - Tennessee, Arlington / Misinformation and poor customer service

Va

I had major problems with this company. In-stock trailer hitch did not ship for 5 days, and no info received to state why. On the 5th day, I called customer support, multiple times, each involving long on-hold waiting. By the end of the afternoon, I had received three different tracking numbers, two of which weren't even valid UPS numbers, and none could confirm pick-up from the company. (I phoned UPS in person with each number, rather than using there online tracking). Besides the different tracking numbers, I also received three different pick-up times. (yesterday morning, thi...

HitchFinder.com / Don't believe this company!

Ga

Hitchfinder.com 916 113th Street Suite B Arlington Texas 76011 Phone 817-607-7300 I was new to the hitch scene and thought all hitches had 2" receiver. This belief was further reinforced by the fact that non of the hitches sold on the hitchfinder.com web site specified a receiver size. I ordered a class one hitch from hitchfinder and was surprised when it came with a 1-1/4 inch receiver. I called the company and asked what I could do. They looked up my original order and then told me I could buy a 1-1/4 inch to 2 inch adaptor. They said I could order then or order on the web. I chose to order on...

HitchFinder.com / No refund

Bo

I purchased a class I hitch from Hitchfinder.com in Feb.2006. It was out of stock and took almost a month for it to arrived. I realized I needed a class II hitch and reordered the correct hitch which they charged to my credit card and was told I would get credit when they received the old one. I got an RMA # and shipped UPS. on 3/08/06 they received the hitch on 3/13/06. I still have not been credited with the refund. I called 5/29/06 and was told they would refer it to the accounting department as of 7/10/06 still no refund.