Sort by: Date | Popularity

GreatFun Complaints & Reviews

GreatFun - Colorado / Fraudulant charges

Du

I went on priceline.com last August to book a hotel in Flagstaff. I must have accidently clicked on something that allowed GreatFun.com to begin charging me $11.99/month for great "discounts." When I went on their website to find out about these great "discounts, " I only found a buy one get one free pizza from Domino's. This company is a total online scam. I never received any e-mails or U.S. postal mailings from this business. I only saw a monthly charge on my bank statement with an 800# attached to it. I will also avoid priceline.com site in my future as well.

GreatFun / Online scam

Ch

Signed up in order to get a $50 rebate on airline tickets i purchased from priceline. We never got a membership kit as they said. Instead all we got is a membership card with no other explanation. When i went on the website, i logged in, however it would just bring you back to the homescreen. After trying several times, i got the following message: "The secure certificate presented by this website was issued for a different websites address. Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server" It further recommended to close the window immediately. We called the number 877-488-9480 and canceled our membership. Thank you.