Sort by: Date | Popularity

goggles4u.com Complaints & Reviews

goggles4u.com - California, Cerritos / Defective Glasses in all of 4 orders

Mi
Aug 09, 2015

Be careful and be prepared to waste money when you buy from these guys, treat it like a crapshoot. I made 4 separate orders over a few weeks, each order arrived with either clearly defective lenses, lenses that made me dizzy (but unable to prove the fault, unless I had a laser measurement) or warped/creaking lenses due to being put on too tightly by lazy optical staff. The optical centre was way off, the vertical alignment was different on each lens - indicating that staff did not quality check the lenses or didn't really care. This was a nightmare, tried to get some refunded or replaced...

goggles4u.com / Slow communication

Xi
Oct 18, 2014

I wanted to buy from the website www.goggles4u.com. But I have problems with the prescription, so I contacted the online chat agent from the website. I had serious problems, but these lazy ### didn’t help me. The agent was slow and replied in rude manner. Also he behaved like stupid ### and didn’t provide any useful info. The worst services and company, please share this info in order to warn other people. Please leave comments and share your views about this website. Thanks

goggles4u.com / Total scammers and thieves

Ne
Oct 18, 2014

I wanted to buy glasses from the website www.goggles4u.com. I thought that the company was good, but they charged me for the glasses and after that started to take small sums as well. Ok, I told them to stop, but the rep told that I agreed to their terms and conditions, so they couldn’t stop these charges. I haven’t agreed to anything. Total rip off, so avoid them.

goggles4u.com / I haven't received my order

Na
Aug 31, 2014

I ordered sunglasses from the company www.goggles4u.com. I paid money and got the confirmation info, but unfortunately the seller decided to fool me. He promised to provide the order within couple of weeks, but after 4 weeks I haven’t received my order. WTF? I sent emails and the seller only tried to calm me down and told to be more patient. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.