Sort by: Date | Popularity

GloveSaver.com Complaints & Reviews

GloveSaver.com / unauthorized credit card charge & extremely slow delivery.

Ri
Richard on Oct 17, 2017

This company is even worse than I originally believed. It has now been 20 days since I placed my order, and I still do not have my latex gloves. To add insult to injury, this merchant added $7.17 to the charge applied to my credit card. If he claims that this might be sales tax, he is lying again. The sales tax rate in Nevada is not 8.5%, which is what this extra charge amounts to. If he is trying to collect Arizona sales tax, then why does he think people buy things on the Internet, and why wouldn't they simply drive down the street to Walgreens or CVS if they wished to pay sales tax? My...

GloveSaver.com / Unauthorized charges

Di

I purchased (online) a pack of Clean Ones Premium Household Gloves from Glovesaver.com for $12.34, and I received an online confirmation and an email confirmation that the price was $12.34. Glovesaver.com then billed my credit card $21.51. When I complained to Glovesaver.com, they acknowledged their mistake and they said that they would credit back the difference ($9.17) to my credit card. Glovesaver.com never gave back the $9.17 despite my several phonecalls and emails to them during the next month. Finally, I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company by sending them all the paperwork, and my credit card company credited the $9.17 to my account.