Sort by: Date | Popularity

Global Connect Cloud Complaints & Reviews

Global Connect Cloud / Don't trust them – you won't get any protection

Al
Nov 04, 2014

The man from the company Global Connect Cloud contacted me and told that my computer was harmed by different viruses. He offered to remove everything and provide the protection for my computer only for $200 for 4 years. I thought that it was good deal, so I provided my card number, but after they charged me, I got completely nothing from them. The company is scam, so don’t provide your info to them.

Global Connect Cloud / No proof that my computer was hacked

Jn
Apr 26, 2014

I received the phone call from one lady from the company Global Connect Cloud. She stated that my computer was hacked and it contained a lot of viruses. I don’t know why, but I believe her. I paid for the protection, and after that I realized that it was scam, because she didn’t provide any proof that my computer was in danger. She fooled me. These people are scammers and liars, who take money for nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Global Connect Cloud / Scam attempt failed

Fu
Jun 10, 2012

Global Connect Cloud contacted me and notified that there is security risk with my computer and it might be infected with virus, they’ve offered their help in removal of this virus and asked for upfront payment. I’m working in IT so I knew that it was scam.