Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gemoro Goldsmiths Complaints & Reviews

Gemoro Goldsmiths - Alberta, Edmonton / Terrible Service

Sk

I am an avid watch collector and recently moved to Edmonton for work. To begin, Edmonton is not an international city with too many high end luxury watch retailers. Having seen a Gemoro billboard on the city streets, I went into their lower level store in West Edmonton Mall only to be greeted by rude stares from a black haired and blonde haired sales woman. After receiving their glances, being ignored, I noticed a young dark haired salesman across the counter eyed the Breitling for Bentley on my wrist and came over to ask what he could do for me. I told him that I was looking for a gold rolex...

Gemoro Goldsmiths / Be aware - extremely unprofessional service!

Tr

I purchased an engagement ring from Gemoro and a loose diamond at Spence. Gemoro set my diamond and chipped it in the process - the value of the entire ring has decreased by approximately $12,000.00 as a result of the chip in the diamond caused by Gemoro during the setting process. I have had two independent gemologists/appraisers examine the ring and both confirm that this type of damage occurs during the setting process. Gemoro is claiming no responsibility and are being extremely unprofessional. Be aware... buy at your own risk from Gemoro Goldsmiths in West Edmonton Mall or better yet, save yourself a huge headache and buy elsewhere!