Rolex Complaints & Reviews

Jul 25, 2021

Rolex — I want a complete address so I can send the wrong prod

I ordered and paid a female Rolex watch but male was sent to me. I sent it back to exchange. I paid 44...

RolexAdjustment screw

I went to kuwait agent of rolex watch to fix the adjustment screw and they refused because i didn't purchased from them .

I have the warranty paper from bahrain agent and its serial number (8570) please advice me where i can fix my watch.

Respond

RolexFaulty Watch

I loved my Sea-Dweller for 7 years, until I went swimming with it in a pool whilst on holiday. Moisture got into the watch, when I got back home I sent it to Rolex (Geneva) from the shop where my wife had purchased it. A couple of weeks later they called me to give me a quote for the repairs. After giving me a list of all the parts that had to be replaced due to water damage. They told me it was my fault due to a knock and gave me a quote of 3800 euros! (The watch was just over 4000 euros when brand new)
    I am absolutely devastated. It was a wedding present and it was very valuable to me sentimentally. If I had knocked it hard enough to break the seal, I would have noticed. This model is supposed to withstand pressure of 1220 metres of depth and they're trying to make me believe that this is somehow my fault.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I've attached a photo of what happened to the watch after the water had dried inside.

Faulty Watch

1 Response
      • Ne
        Neeraj Lunawat Feb 19, 2015

I purchased Rolex Oyster Perpetual from one of their distributor in Norway named Urmaker Jorgensen six months before and within this six months, I had service my watch 2 times. Still the issue is not resolved.
        When I purchased this watch it was working properly. After few days it stopped working within 6-8 hours after not wearing. Every night when I put off this watch and trying to put on again in the morning I found that It stopped. But as per the company norms watch will stop working while not wearing for 24 to 48 hours.
        So I sent it to service center and after their service the condition was more worst. They returned it back to me after 20 days and Now it stopped working within 4 hours after not wearing. So I again sent it to service center and now the condition is more worst then the initial one. Now it stopped working within 2-3 hours after putting off.
        I am completely feed up with this service of "The world Class Company". I think this is how they guarantee about the customer satisfaction.
        As per my experience this is completely worthless of paying too much for this low class service.

RolexDatejust 2

I purchased a roles datejust 2 three months ago every night when i take it off it shuts down in a matter of hours I have complained to tourneau in wrighting and many times by phone to no avail
      The sales dept told me that i should wind it up and it will function normally i have done this on many occasions to no avail
      I believe that my watch is faulty and need assistance to have it replaced
      My email is [protected]@hotmail.com

1 Response
        • Un
          unhappyrolexcustomer Aug 08, 2011

for a $10, 000 watch the datejust 2 is very fragile...mine requires a major refurbishment after it fell from the dresser on the floor. Meanwhile my old (inexpensive) watch continues to tick after 11 years of keeping accurate time...shocking that Rolex gets away selling a product that they won't stand behind...this watch is less than 6 months old and they still want me to pay $500 for servicing it...

Rolex — Bad Customer Service / Warranty

Purchased Rolex Submariner ($5, 000). Owned the watch for three years and wore it seldomly (to keep it nice...

RolexBad service

My name is Simon Lim. I recently ordered a Rolex Datejust Pearlmaster 18k Gold with Gold Dial Bar Hour Markers item # RLL081 for $147 from lookrichforless.com. I paid with my visarcard. When i received, the item very poor in workmanship, it look very fake and itry to email them but no reply.. and i try to call also canot get them... soo what can i do??? very sad..

2 Responses
          • Po
            Ponna Mani Ratna Prasad Jul 23, 2015

rolex watch brought from dubai... present its not working...

• He
            Herberto Rodriguez Junior Nov 01, 2010

Sir: Somebody put a big sign by I-95 on 8th street n.w 4 th. ave in miami and it's a very big sign . Well the complaint is the sign is up-side down .If you would have somebody check into this ? Thank you . god bless if you have a problem please call me at [protected] my name is Herberto Rodriguea junior

Rolex — Awful company

I went to purchase Rolex wrist watch for my son. I wanted a sports watch for him and Rolex is also a brand...