Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fidelity Lending Group Complaints & Reviews

Fidelity Lending Group - Florida, Delray Beach / Terrible experience!

I was contacted by Scott Davis on December 21 2007 saying I was approved for a $25,000 debt consolidation loan. He faxed me all the paperwork to fill out and I faxed the information back to him. I was then instructed to wire money to the company that was financing my loan. I sent $2200.00 to the company, which was located in Canada. After the money I sent was received, I was called by Allen White, who informed me he was Scott Davis's boss and that my loan was reassessed and that I needed to send another $2200.00 to secure my loan. After some thought, I called Allen White back and told him...

Fidelity Lending Group - Florida / ripped off

My husband received a call also from Jacob Parker requesting a deposit up front for 6 months of payments and we sent it to them only to receive a call the next morning asking for more, my husband said no and told them to send back the money which they said on the contract they had until January 22nd to refund, I told my husband right then it is a fraud, I called the FBI which they are investigating it and have a lead.

Fidelity Lending Group - Florida, delray / Rip off!

I received a call from jacob parker about being approved for a 5,000 dollar loan, and that i needed 938 dollars towards the principal of the loan upfront. I send in the funds by money gram the red form, he told me my funds will be in my account the next business day i later received a call from adam he said my loan was reassed and that i needed another 930 to secure the loan, he also said that if i could not make payment my funds will be back in my account the next day i did not receive anything!!!

Fidelity Lending Group - Florida, Delray Beach / Fraudulent business practices!

Va

I received a call from Jacob Parker stating that I was eligible to receive 8,000 personal or school loan. I said: 'yes, I am interested' He then stated that I need to make 3 consecutive payments of $354.30 or $1062.90 for secure deposit so that the funds can be released. He stated that the $8000 dollars will be deposited into my account on the next business day. I asked: 'what is the interest, how can I make sure I will receive the funds? because the holidays are coming' He stated: 'Don't even worry about that, the funds will be available tomorrow prior to 5pm into...