Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fence Education Academy Complaints & Reviews

Fence Education Academy / university of perpetual medical college - help system dalta

Ha
Jun 06, 2017

The worst ever consultancy ever i have heard in my life span. Spoiled life of many innocent people and parents telling the name of University of Perpetual Medical College - Help System DALTA. The university was told to be in manila, Philippines. It was a fake information. Would you say villupuram as Chennai. Will any one accept Villupuram as Chennai. The worst Case is The college is approx about 125 km away from Manila. The only this is college has some infrastructure and these Frauds Fence Academy has their office inside the campus. Which means both college and These frauds are cheating student...

Fence Education Academy / cheating students giving fake information about abroad colleges

Ch
May 23, 2017

Fence Education Academy Owner : Gunasekeran Formerly known as way2philippines I got good marks in my +2 but was not eligible for medicine in Tamilnadu. I had an option to go to China. We approached few consultants and gathered details about China and universities. me and 2 other friends decided to prefer Qingdo university in china. Then my dad got details of fence academy and told me details about university of perpectual help dalta in Manila. I tried to convince my friends for that but they refused to go to perpectual help university. Finally i told ok to my parents and paid admission fee...