Sort by: Date | Popularity

Envisage Skin International Complaints & Reviews

Envisage Skin International / krasa anti aging cream

Jh
May 19, 2019

I clicked on the "free sample" of Kra'sa cream on 5/11/19. At the bottom of the page, however in very tiny print, I discovered it was entry into a subscription program involving $109 each month for an automatic delivery. I called Chase, my credit card company for advice (and shamefacedly admitted I was stupid for falling for a "free trial" thing anyway). The Chase rep said I had two options: Contact the seller & try to work it out...or have Chase cancel my card & issue me a new one to avoid any further charges by the seller. I tried to cancel immediately by calling the seller at [protected]. A...

Envisage Skin International - Idaho, Nampa / krasa

Na
Dec 17, 2018

I apparently saw an add for the cream for shipping. I didn't see the 14 day trial or I wouldn't have finished the order. I can't find any email with my order on it. When I got it in the mail, I emailed several companies asking if it was atrial. Well, now I have a charge on my card. The only way I can get it off is to send it back and pay the shipping. They offered me an extension on the trail for 30days. What then? Still have to send it back?

Envisage Skin International - Virginia, Virginia Beach / kra'sa anti-aging cream

De
Dec 09, 2017

I have called to cancel this product that does not work .you had false advertisement was only a trail.offer requesting my money back I do not like this product has broke my face out . summit my money back on my card .My name is Denise Simpson address is 1229 Skylark Drive Virginia Beach Virginia 23453. I aspect a full refund .will return unused product back to you you paid for return You people have ripped off so many women. Your company should be shut down for for advertisement