Sort by: Date | Popularity

Elder Beerman Complaints & Reviews

Elder Beerman / rude customer service

Di
Dec 1, 2014

I bought last spring a spring coat. Like any women we buy things and hang it in our close without using it. I was cleaning my close found out that I have this cute orange coat and found out that the sales lady who assisted me last spring didn't remove the thing that they put on clothes to alarm. So I took it back to Elder Beerman in Middletown. Unfortunately I don't have the receipt with me. So I explained that I bought it for 98 dollars last spring and I just want them to take the alarm thing so I can use it. They were flat out rude telling me that I could have stolen the coat. For...

Elder Beerman / Credit Card

Su

I have had an Elder Beerman credit card for several years and had no problems until recently. I did not receive a statement/email for payment due during February and Elder Beerman decided to turn a late payment into my credit report. I found this out when I was applying for credit with another company. I immediately paid EB online and made several attempts to contact them, only getting negative feedback. I had them to close my account because I cannot trust their billing system.