Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cleanse Total Diet Complaints & Reviews

Cleanse Total Diet / complete body cleansing system

Da
Jul 16, 2018

I have decided in 2016 to start using the product, but after a few months i did recognise that it does not work for me as advertised. I already started to try and cancel the product from February 2017 but with no luck and they just keep on sending the stuff and deduct the money from my banking account. I have already try to stop it at the bank as well but with no luck. Hopefully after this they will stop sending the product and stop deducting money from my bank and instead refund me.

Cleanse Total Diet - Utah, Salt Lake City / complete body cleanse system cancel order

Ke
Jun 08, 2017

I have tried this product for several months and have found it does not work. I have tried to contact the company to cancel my order visit email but have been unsuccessful. My emails have bounced back each time despite using their registered address. I want to cancel your order immediately. April 2017 to current. My last delivery was today I think June 2017. I would like a full refund If you could please assist me with completing my request. Thanking you for your time and assistance, Keith Solly Derby, Western Australia

Cleanse Total Diet / Complete body cleanse system

Dc
Apr 26, 2017

My wife signed a survey at our local shopping centre in Wallsend NSW Australia for "free gift" and paid postage with her credit card. Since then we are receiving numerous packages with the above product which was never ordered to our knowledge, or mentioned. Order ID. [protected] So far these illicit charges to our cedit card amount to $AUD394.43 in four separate withdrawels. There could be more in the pipeline?? This is perhaps illegal, but in any case must stop NOW, and refund us $AUD394.43. David & Lona Brown

Cleanse Total Diet / Cleanse total diet weight loss supplement

An
Apr 10, 2017

I ordered a trial supplement from cleanse total diet/garcinia total diet on the 22/3/2017 which i never received nor a confirmation of my order with a tracking nr on anything. On the 7/4/2017 a deduction of R1240 reflected on my creditcard with reference lipoexhelp. I would like my monies...postage included refunded immediately this must be a scam i fell into. Thank you.

Cleanse Total Diet / Cleanse total diet complete body cleanse system antioxidant formula

Je
Dec 05, 2016

query regarding monies debited from my account without my permission.you were not given authority to take money from my account the first product was free i did not and still do not want any more of your products monies were taken from my account 21st october 2016 and 19th october 2016 i did not keep a record of the invoice number as permission was not given to you to take monies from my account i do have one order number 3710637 please reimburse my monies do not debit my account as of today 6th december 2016