Sort by: Date | Popularity

Classicmoviereel.com Complaints & Reviews

Classicmoviereel.com - Colorado, Castle Rock / dvd appears to be a pirated copy

Cm
Dec 14, 2017

Received the movie we ordered from an address other than the company address on the credit card trans. It was on a blank disk with a photo-copied insert from a movie or paperback -- illegible so I can't say which. The company takes email correspondence only -- if you call, you have to leave a voice mail and they'll get back to you via email. Very shady. I reported them to the FBI Intellectual Property division.

Classicmoviereel.com / defective dvd

Jb
Oct 09, 2017

I ordered a DVD "Running Brave" for my grandson's 13th birthday. He is a runner. With 5 min. left to the movie, my son said the movie stopped!! My grandson, who is overseas, called me and said, "I was really liking the movie but it's broken. It stopped with 5 min. left...Very unprofessional. Don't you watch a copied movie to make sure it's okay?? I'd like my money back or the movie complete!!!

Classicmoviereel.com / DVD not received

Sp
May 11, 2012

Classicmoviereel.com sold me DVD movie which never reached me. I triet contacting administration of this service but nobody replied me and after googling for a while I found out that there are dozens of websites like this and most of them have lots of complaints about...