BWSservice and abuse

R Nov 13, 2018

Went into my local bottle shop to buy some beer and some wine .While at the wine fridge I saw an offer to mix any 3 bottles for a discounted price .The offer label being next to three same priced bottles different brands but same type of wine .I took one of each and went to pay, apparently there is small print under the main offer, all had to be from the same brand .I said thats misleading so take two back and stated I wasn't happy .The male assistant walked away muttering a rasict remark leaving another member of staff to re check out .I said what was that ( in reference to the remark ) he shouted we've been doing this for seven years, I said, so I found it misleading. He then said no one wanted to hear it and get out .I said I'm going to make a complaint, he repeated himself. I asked for his name he replied Jason .I find it incredible as a white middle aged man I'm expected to take rasict comments from a young Asian man with attitude when if it was the other way around I'd probably get arrested !