Buyspry.com — iphone x

B Aug 07, 2019 Review updated:

BuySpry sold me a defective phone yet claimed it was 100% functional
Their item number was [protected] for $628
I am including a link to the conversation history which shows that 1 month after receipt, I informed that the total audio system on this phone was intermittently shutting down.
It just reqired a phone restart at first so I requested little more time to diagnose and see if I could fix--and for about 1 month it appeared to be fixed. However all 3 speakers shut down on July 26, this was just a few days after 60 day warranty period so they said sorry but since warranty expired I was out of luck to get a replacement
I had to buy a X phone replacement from Apple for $549 cuz this was unfixable based on genious at Best Buy.
Facts show it the chain of emails that I did indeed tell them of this problem within warranty period and I feel since they said in their advertising that phone was guaranteed to be 100% functional was incorrect and breach of contract anyway
Also I feel that this was misrepresentation of their product and feel that at least $549 replacement cost should be reimbursed
I certainly hope eBay can provide some assistance
Buyspry did not live up to their statement that customer is number 1

• Do
    Do Not buy from BuySPRY Oct 29, 2020

BuySPRY tried to stick me with a laptop that I cancelled on eBay 5 minutes after I bought it by mistake. I cancelled the order at 5:00 PM-and they said it was already shipped-even though they are 3 hours ahead -8PM. When I got the package they told me not to refuse it, because if it got damaged on the way back I would be responsible.
    They "Accepted" my Return, which luckily got eBay involved.
    Then after copious eMails, they sent me me a 1" X 1" jpg. of the "Free" return shipping Label. When it is printed at appropriate size, it is totally illegible, and cannot be scanned by Fedex, their carrier...
    I researched it and found several other negative reviews where they had done the same thing.
    After several more eMails-"eBay doesn't provide us with your personal eMail", (That's a lie-my eMail is how they collected my money through Paypal). I found several other negative reviews where they had done the same thing. Then they said "so we can't send you a PDF-because we don't have your personal eMail", again another lie. They told me that eBay requires them to send Jpegs.
    I finally called eBay, after no answer from buySPRY, and they assured me that my Money is on hold, and eBay can tell if they have sent me a PDF Shipping Label. By the way eBay told me that it requires PDF's and not Jpegs. Yet another Lie.
    DO NOT BUY FROM BuySPRY-They are Scammers.