Burton Plumbing Heating and Air Logo

Burton Plumbing Heating and Air

Having problems with Burton Plumbing Heating and Air?

Burton Plumbing Heating and Air reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 7, 2009. The latest review No communication was posted on Jun 7, 2009. The latest complaint No communication was resolved on Jun 07, 2009. Burton Plumbing Heating and Air has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Burton Plumbing Heating and Air has resolved 1 complaints.

Burton Plumbing Heating and Air Customer Service Contacts

5010 F St
Omaha, Nebraska

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burton Plumbing Heating and Air Customer Service. Initial Burton Plumbing Heating and Air complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burton Plumbing Heating and Air above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burton Plumbing Heating and Air. Discuss the issues you have had with Burton Plumbing Heating and Air and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burton Plumbing Heating and Air Complaints & Reviews

Burton Plumbing, Heating, and AirNo communication

We called Burton out to our house and they came out the afternoon of Friday May 22, 2009. They found that the controller board that controls the fan for the furnace was bad. They said they didn't have the part in stock and had to order it. My wife called back on Wednesday May 27th and Friday May 29th to see if the part arrived. She was told that the manager Jeff would call us on Saturday May 30th since he would be in the office. We did not receive a call on Saturday, and I called Monday morning June 1, 2009 at about 8 am. I talked to the receiptionist and she said she would have Jeff the manager call me. Several hours went by and I called back about 1:30 that same afternoon. I was then put through to Jeff the manager, and was told the part was in on Friday May 29th. I asked why we did not receive a call and they could not tell me anything. I told him I would call the BBB and file a complaint and post about this issue on the internet, and Jeff dismissed it. I explained that the tech connected the fan on the furnance so we could still use the A/C, and asked for the labor to be free. They said they would see what they could do and we scheduled the part to be installed. They came out June 3, 2009 to replace the part. When the tech came out, they made my wife sign a sheet that said we would pay $190 to install the part. The installation took about an hour to install and we had to pay $190 to have it installed. The manager, Jeff was suppose to call me so we could talk about it and never heard from them again. I would like to have my money returned as they did not provide me a timely and efficent service.

Sarah S1234 Oct 08, 2015

Horrible company! They send UNLICENSED plumbers into your home. They wanted to charge me $3000 for a new water heater and would not provide a breakdown of what I was actually paying for and as the manager Gary said, our costs are in line with the value we provide. Gary is just another salesman disguised as a manager. When I asked Gary for a copy of my plumbers license he basically told me that they don't do that...if you have nothing to hide, I don't know why each plumber wouldn't show their license. They hire anyone off the street and train them to be a plumber, while usually plumbers go to school and train for YEARS to learn the trade.
      Please be aware and ask for credentials from company before having ANYONE come out. I also heard from an ex employee that they have a deal with the BBB, that if they tell the BBB you are unhappy before you complain, the BBB won't count it against the company. Seems pretty shady to me!

matrv Jan 14, 2011

Burton Plumbing took my girlfriend for $600.00 for replacing two heating elements and a control board in her water heater. The water heater is about 15 years old and should have been replaced but they quoted her $1600.00 for a replacement. When I found out what they did I called the owner and talked to him for over an hour about refunding some of her money as the parts could be found and bought for less than $60.00. They clearly took advantage of my girlfriend and over charged her for the service. The owner basically said that the reason the charge is so high is his people keep a fully stocked truck and are certified plumbers and they are the best in the business. I will never do business with Burton, never recommend them and spread the word of how they take advantage and over charge.