Buffalo Wild Wings Valley View Mall — poor customer service
Ordered $40 worth of food along with water to drink.
Server (fellow) took order, someone else delivered.
Not once did the server return to our table to check on us. No refills, no check on our food, nothing!
When I asked about it upon requesting the bill, he smiled that he was over assigned with responsibilities. He had looked our way and my glass was empty but he never lifted a finger. He did replenish the table next us with second mixed drinks.
When I gave him my payment with the lengthy bill, he tore the survey code off and apparently his name from the bill. Yep, he tore off the survey information so he would not be complained about. How underhanded.
Apparently, if BWWs hires people with this lack of character, you can only imagine what sanitation they allow in the kitchen. Yuck! I will not return.
Rule of Eleven will prevail. On average, a person that experiences a bad event will tell eleven people. Steer clear of BWW.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Valley View Mall Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar - poor customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bad customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - service complaint
- Buffalo Wild Wings - wings/customer service
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. - management