Budget Car Rental — van rental
My son rented a 12-passenger van from the Troy, MIchigan Avis office on March 11. The van sprung a leak and left the kids stranded on a desolate Colorado roadside for 4 hours. The replacement van's windshield wiper flew off after a couple miles. Avis refused to replace it and made my son pay for a new one with his own credit card. A couple days later the van was recalled and the kids had to spend half a day getting replacement vehicles- they had to go to several Avis offices and wait for hours while the paperwork was figured out for yet another replacement. Awad Noor is the manager of the Troy office and was incredibly rude and dismissive when the vehicles were returned after the trip. He offered just one whole day’s compensation to make up for putting the group’s safety at risk and practically ruining their trip with transportation issues. When I complained about how the problems were handled, he said that I should just leave because he would not speak to me anymore. He could not understand why a mom would be upset about her son being stranded on a roadside for 4 hours due to his company’s ineptitude. Incredibly poor vehicle maintenance topped off by absolutely horrific customer service. RENT FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY!!
More Budget Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service!
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr
- Budget Car Rental - overcharging
- Budget Rent A Car - rent a car scam in dublin ireland
- Budget Car Rental - stay away from these crooks
- Budget Car Rental - car rental
- Budget Car Rental - car rental the ldw trap