Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Brown Mackie College Credits not tranferrable, not creditable they lied

Brown Mackie College  - Credits not tranferrable, not creditable they lied

Author of the complaint
3:40 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My problem with BM is that they claim to be acreditable school, but after attending there and graduating from my program of medical assistant I still have not been able to get a job. I am not attending Ivy Tech in Valparaiso and none of my credits from BM would transfer. I had to take almost all of my classes over again due to the false notion about credit transferring. I also realize that BM level of education that they provide is way undersatisfactory. I am taking the same classes at Ivy Tech that I took at BM and the level of education that is being taught is night and day. Brown Mackie's level of education is only one third of the education you recieve at Ivy Tech. This explains why each class at BM only lasted one month. A real college/university class lasts a full semester or sixteen weeks. THEY ARE A FRAUD. tHEY STEAL PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY. Brown Mackie college needs to stopped.

Helpful? 0 0

More Brown Mackie College complaints & reviews

Brown Mackie College - Lies and deception
Brown Mackie College - Scam
Brown Mackie College - Immoral behavior/Incompetant Leadership/Predator Practices
Brown Mackie College - Worst Place Ever
Brown Mackie College - Predatory School
Brown Mackie College - lack of community support
Brown Mackie College - Brown Mackie Scam
Brown Mackie College - money scam
Brown Mackie College - Veterinary Tech Program
6 comments

I Miss Wendy j Morris attended Brown Mackie in St. Louis, Mo year of 2010 and then transferred to Brown Mackie in Merriville, Indiana,
and they both told the same lies that they was accredited and had tutors to assist you with your studies, plus instructors who either never taught a course, or just did not no what they were doing at all. If, anyone can help me regards getting some of my money back plus email me at [email protected] God Bless!

E

Brown Mackie is a JOKE. The teachers are rude & aren't educated themselves. All they care about is MONEY. If anyone reading this is planning on going to Brown Mackie, think again! You WILL regret it! Go to a REAL school. All of the comments above sticking up for that "school", are obviously getting a pay check & having fun pretending to be a REAL teacher. BEWARE! You will pay a TON of money & never find a job because any respectable hospital / nursing home, will NOT hire you once they see Brown Mackie as the college you attended. Worst mistake I've ever made! Ivy Tech is the way to go :)

0 0

actually [protected], its ANY college around...and we were told that they were accredited, we were lied too about a lot of things...not only did they not help find a job when i graduated, my old boss told me if she didn't know me personally she would not have even hired me because of the reputation of the school!So you can keep going to bat for them but they are the worse school out there, and its not only me saying this, try Googleing them and see all the complaints against them, not only the complaints look at all the lawsuits! CASE CLOSED

0 0

I am in the same boat...i want to further my education and cant...i cant afford to go back because i have to start all over again, plus i have to pay for my loans which i have no job so there actually going to start taking my taxes for! plus when i graduated they told me they would find me a job and they did not, in fact i cant get a job without the help of a very experienced friend!They didn't have any preceptors for my group so we had no hands on when we graduated and they guaranteed it for us...

Apr 09, 2011 3:40 am

By the way, Brown Mackie is "fully" accredited. And, if you did attend a school that was not accredited, WHO SHOULD YOU REALLY BE BLAMING? Look in the mirror and you'll find the answer.

Apr 09, 2011 3:40 am

Looks like you guys have grudge against Brown Mackie. The school is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges & Universities and licensed by the state. All of which is recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education. I had no problem getting a job. It took a little while because of the economy. It is true that not every college accepts Brown Mackie's credits. It's up to the college you plan to attend to accept or not accept Brown Mackie's or any other college's credits. These these things you need to check out before attending Brown Mackie or any other college. I signed a form at Brown Mackie acknowleging that I knew that it's up to the receving college to accept my credits that I wanted to transfer. It's also stated that in the school's catalog. Maybe the problem is with you and not Brown Mackie.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

52 complaints