BroadSpire Services — non payment on workers comp medical charges to the physicians
I have been trying to get 2 claims paid for anesthesia charges. The post op pain management was paid but the anesthesia was denied. It is impossible for the patient to have surgery without anesthesia. This is a payable charge.
I have called numerous times, resubmitted the charges and emailed but have not received a reply. I am trying to avoid turning the employer over to collections since these are payable charges. Can you please have someone contact me concerning the delinquent charges listed below?
1) Claim# [protected]-001
Total Claim: $1110.00
Balance due: $420.00
2) Claim# [protected]-001
Total Claim: $1390.00
Balance due: $ 700.00
More BroadSpire Services Complaints & Reviews
- Broadspire - My atterny screwed me and made me lose my car
- Broadspire - Poor Service/ No Service
- Broadspire - no contact at the number 631-232-6755 or 855-498-7567
- BroadSpire Services - payment not received (claim# 6372536 dated 05/09/2019)
- BroadSpire Services - denial of medical attention and services